Page 24 of 28 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    Images
    I got a 4/3 xcel x-flex x-zip 2 off whiskey a couple weeks back and the medium fits me great, I'm 5'10" 140lb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Dog View Post
    I got a 4/3 xcel x-flex x-zip 2 off whiskey a couple weeks back and the medium fits me great, I'm 5'10" 140lb.
    that makes me think i might have the right size and just need to surf in it.

Just wanted to see if any of you could point me in the right direction, I currently have a pair of Ripcurl 5mm F-Bomb gloves, but they seem so big and bulky that i hate wearing them. I've been looking around for a 5mm glove that would be less restrictive, and less bulky. If anyone has any feedback, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Nov 27, 2012 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    I've been looking around for a 5mm glove that would be less restrictive, and less bulky. If anyone has any feedback, i would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
    Have you considered switching to a 5 or 7 mm single-fingered mitten? You just rotate the covering to an uncovered finger when needed.
    Last edited by viajerodevida; Nov 27, 2012 at 04:43 PM.

Images
    http://www.oregonsurfshop.com. I've used this site for all of my wetsuits except for my very first one. These guys are very friendly, helpful, and will answer your questions. Plus they do not apply sales tax and there is free shipping. Always have great deals as well. Gonna be getting a 3/2 Xcel Infiniti comp for Xmas. Xcell is the best bang for the buck in my opinion

The results of my summer spent reviewing wetsuits in Iceland just posted. If you wanna see 'em, you can check 'em out at www.outsideonline.com. I'd be curious to hear your feedback and happy to answer any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Hansen View Post
    The results of my summer spent reviewing wetsuits in Iceland just posted. If you wanna see 'em, you can check 'em out at www.outsideonline.com. I'd be curious to hear your feedback and happy to answer any questions.
    can you link the actual article please

+1 on http://www.oregonsurfshop.com when I can't find something I need suit wise or fin wise...oddly enough I tend to find it here...good selection...have used them quite a bit on the past...in fact just ordered some...5mm xcel drylock boots from them...everyone else only had the 3mm in my size
    +1 on Xcel

I've been wearing a 4/3 Body Glove Fusion back zip that is in its 5th season and its served me well but it has been starting to leak, has a lot of ware-and-tare and is just getting old so I have been looking through some websites for new suits. I am going to stick out the rest of winter with the Fusion but I am looking to upgrade. I've been looking a lot at O'neil wetsuits and wanted some peoples opinions on them. I have narrowed it down to the O'neil Mutant 4/3 chest zip with the detachable hood or the O'neil Psycho 1 back zip. Has anyone had either of these suits that they could give me their opinions on? Also I was wondering what people's takes on back zip vs chest zip were? I know the chest zip allows for a lot more flexibility and not as much water getting in the suit but I have also heard that they are a pain in the a$$ to get on and off. Thanks for the help.

My Oneill front zip 6 mil is great actually first front zip I've owned so e my old 6 mil was 5 years old and the suite has an inside seam you step into. I never get cold in the winter. Don't know brand offhand but booties are equally important got Oneill booties too changed from excel 7 mil and the Oneill booties are way better other booties I had issues with them ripping as I pulled them on ( the tab in the back). Stay warm we got good cycle of waves coming!