LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    I have all Xcel wetsuits, its the only brand that im happy with and hasn't let me down since i started using them.
    I have the:
    L/S Xcelerator: Smoothskin 2/1 MM
    2MM INFINITI X-ZIP SHORT ARM FULLSUIT
    3/2MM INFINITI X-ZIP FULL SUIT
    3/2MM INFINITI DRYLOCK FULL SUIT
    4/3MM INFINITI DRYLOCK FULL SUIT
    And I just got the new 2010/2011 5/4MM INFINITI DRYLOCK FULL SUIT and i cant wait to use it.

wow, nice collection of suits...

all of my suits are xcel also. the amt of $ i've put into that company, they should start hooking me up.

I bought an excel infinity 3/2 chest zip today. Got a great deal on it. Best suit I have ever owned. Fit like a glove and was warm and comfortable for the whole afternoon.

nice one man yea. Xcel is the best and there wetsuits have been great for years. Even the old ones are really good. The surf shop i work at on LBI has some of the old 2007/2008 models on sale and there just as good as the new ones. I can' wait to see how this new WRF is on my 5/4 is going to affect it.

Price tag was $295, paid $199, saw it online for as much as $310 so a good deal was definately had. Woo Hoo.

Gvibes rubber

Oneill Hammer 3/2:Not very warm

Oneill Epic 4/3:Nice suit managed about 44 degree water with it.pretty good suit.few years old now.time for a new one.

Rip Curl 4/3 Insulator:Real nice suit.Great seals,My Favorite.Wetsuit saved my a$$ when I broke my 4 ribs and damaged air sacks to my lungs.I don't think I would of made it.

Hyperflex Amp 5/4/3:Awsome suit ,nice and toasty

Ripcurl 3 mill boots:gets the job done

Oneill 7 mill boots:spend the extra dollar bills.Its worth it

Oneill Lobster claws:split after a few sessions.never again

Ripcurl 3 mill gloves:alright,alright

Oneill hood:not bad
    Last edited by GoodVibes; Aug 22, 2011 at 07:55 PM.

Images
    I know a cpl guys who wear these suits . I am very interested in them and might pic a a cpl up and give them a go

http://www.es-cent-ial.com/

Exclamation Wet suits.

Hey guys I surf in Virginia Beach and I am trying to find a wetsuit that suits me. I have been looking at a few suits, but I don't know what will be best. My plan is to surf during the late fall months and early to mid spring months, and wear baggies the rest. Thanks a lot guys, and here is what I am looking at so far. Peace

P.S. since I am 15, trying to keep the budget low

http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page...tsuits/SA343MF

http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page...tsuits/SA343MF

9. wetsuits

hey im kinda in your situation too... want a wetsuit, young, not a lot of cash
    but ive been looking around and i definitely wouldn't go with something like that. if its that cheap its probably just going to have the basic seals which wont be as good and not keep you as warm and a lot of other stuff. I would ask a local surf shop and see what they tell you and recommend. (thats my plan)

Smile

Yeah man, I heard the basic stuff flushes and comes unzipped, but you get a quality suit with hurley or quiksilver. I think it will be best to go and try them yourself, but they will be more expensive as opposed to internet. Just go during the winter season, will be cheaper.