LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Oneill Mutant 5/4/3 - on its 3 year - no problems and very warm. I had Xcels in the past but they didn't hold up - mainly seams opening up.

Quote Originally Posted by Recycled Surfer View Post
    Oneill Mutant 5/4/3 - on its 3 year - no problems and very warm. I had Xcels in the past but they didn't hold up - mainly seams opening up.
    Chea. Xcell infinity 543 back panel seams splitting. Repaired at home a few times. Going on 3rd winter. Dont think ill go xcell again. I just want durable! Everything falls apart if u surf alot.

Psycho 2 4/3 i picked up is sick. Very warm and comfy. Double taped and watertight. Still think a hooded suit is necessary tho for jan feb mar.

Xcell 7 mm infinity boots and mittens. Last long and very warm. The drylock crap is annoying to put on and so many of them rip after a few sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    also thinking about getting 3/2 e-bomb pro for late spring next year. any reviews??
    Ebomb pro has no tape and is less warm than regular ebomb....It sucks unless you are a pro in warm water. We arent mick fanning so the colder flexier suit isnt necessary. The real ebomb is still flexy as they get and warm.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    I got the 5/4/3 Flow and its a great suit . Warm , Good Flex and quality is great too

Quote Originally Posted by surfswell View Post
    the 5/4/3 hyperflex is ok- i used to have one but for $289 it's not worth it IMO.

The Xcel Infiniti 5mm is a better suit for about the same price.

http://www.pleasuresports.com/mens-x...m-wetsuit.html

Quote Originally Posted by surfingboy65 View Post
    Most likely getting a 6/5/4 Rip Curl F Bomb anyone else have one ?
    there's no way you'll need a 6/5/4 for jersey in the winter. but i can't praise the f-bomb suits enough! they're just really toasty, almost 100% non-flushable suits. most days, i sweat in my 5/4/3, even in jan. & feb. the only days i don't are the coldest of the cold, but even then i'm not cold & shivering. i'm just comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I got the 5/4/3 Flow and its a great suit . Warm , Good Flex and quality is great too
    Hey Matt,
    What's the Lowest temps(Water & Air) that you've been out in and for how long in the HF Flow?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Hey Matt,
    What's the Lowest temps(Water & Air) that you've been out in and for how long in the HF Flow?
    I was out the coldest day last year which was New Years Day I was out for about 4 hours before I got out for a drink and some food then paddled back out for a hour til it got dark . when I got out was want cold at all I dont know the water temp but there was snow on the ground and air temp was in the low 20's i think

Well until I took the suit off I was LOL

10. what shall i do?

Soo, i was leaning toward this... http://www.ebodyboarding.com/Wetstuf...m-Full-Wetsuit

Then, i found this... http://www.wavejammer.com/wetsuits/f...lsuits59.shtml

What do you guys think?

Also, whats the difference between a chest zip and back zip (flexibility wise)

Thanks!