LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
  1. Quote Originally Posted by NJSwell View Post
    Anyone have any experience with hyperflex wetsuits? I was thinking about getting a 4/3 at the end of winter.

I was looking at the AMP and AMP K, both chest zip. It says the amp k is more of "wind sport" wetsuit, but does that really matter? will it be fine for surfing

I got the AMP Aerodome 654.....it's sick!

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Bags of Neoprene??? You mean tit bunches up under you arm pits. I just got a 2011 model 5/4/3 flow to replace my 2008 model. There was nothing wrong with my other suit. I just wanted a spare suit for those days of a double session. I went with a meduim this time aswell ranther than a large cause the arm and legs were a little too long for me and i had a little too much room in the chest area. I was glad I went with the medium. it fits snug but not too tight to where is pulling down on my shoulders.

It might pust be how they folded it in the factory and shipped it . After you use it a cpl time it will mold to you body better
    yeah tit bunches under my arm pits haha, and yeah hopefully it's the case that it's how they folded it. im looking forward for something this week

xcel 3/2 dri lock chest zip- love it no complaints super warm
    oniell psycho 2 6/5/4 aslo super warm and real comfy but getting alittle tight and rubbing under the arm pits other then that i could be out in 15 degree air and 38 degree water and have no problem

Images
    hey guys im looking at a 4/3 hyperflex cyclone and was wonderring if anyone has used it replies?

No if u want sandpaper wetsuit. Spend a tiny bit more and get rip curl dawn patrol 4/3 if money's tight. Or suck it up and get one with taped seams and a chest zip b/c they are way better.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wontonwonton View Post
    No if u want sandpaper wetsuit. Spend a tiny bit more and get rip curl dawn patrol 4/3 if money's tight. Or suck it up and get one with taped seams and a chest zip b/c they are way better.
    thanks for the advice but what exactly do you mean by sandpaper lol,

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JERSEYboarder View Post
    hey guys im looking at a 4/3 hyperflex cyclone and was wonderring if anyone has used it replies?
    I had one . it was a back zip for the money it was okay. It flushed around the neck if you got worked but othere than that it was okay I got 6 years outa it until the one leg got a little dry rott in it

What are your opinions on a Xcel XFlex X-Zip 3/2MM Wetsuit for $150 and a ONeill Heat 3Q Zip 4/3MM Wetsuit - FSW for $180?

Billabong SGX

http://www.wetsuitwearhouse.com/page...suits/MWFULGX3

"softest, lightest, and most flexible wetsuit we've ever seen"
    "never soaks water"
    "45 minute dry time"

Sounds too good to be true. Anyone have one? Does the coating last? Review on YouTube seems to back it up.

ONeill MUtant 4/3 update-
    SO i have surfed in the Mutant about 12 times now in a variety of conditions. Water 43* and air at 45* using the zip on hood to water at 54* and air at 80* withthe zip on neck. The wetsuit rocks for the price. at $300 its hard to find a better more functional suit. The zip on hood / regular neck system is brillant. THe hood is like wearing a suit with an attached hood which isaves some cash on having to buy a hood. The neck works great and overall the suit is very sealed and very warm. The flexibility is fantastic with the chest zip and rubber is great. Its dries pretty quick as well. I would think low 40's for ocean temp is the confortable range for this suit, anything below low 40s and you wont be out more than an hour unless the sun is out helping you stay warm. I sured in 43* water with cloudy skies windy and air 45* for about an hour and ahlf before starting to get chilly. Great suit and for the VB/Outerbanks area you can get a more versitile suit, fromm October thru May this suit has ya covered. You may need a vest or insulating rash guard for your core when the water is low 40s or below but other than that your good late fall to ealry spring.