LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    what do you guys think of this http://bravesurf.com/Shop/ProductDet...d_ChestZip_5/4 ?
    I work at a surf shop so I could probably get it for a good price

Come on swellinfo

Quote Originally Posted by henryk View Post
    Come on swellinfo
    don't get a f bomb. maybe you should read my advice, and not complain. you work at a surf shop, you'd think you'd know what your talking about

Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    don't get a f bomb. maybe you should read my advice, and not complain. you work at a surf shop, you'd think you'd know what your talking about
    lol wut? whos complaining?
    I just want other inputs. Not a big deal
    Last edited by henryk; Aug 22, 2011 at 05:40 PM.

I got an excel Infiniti x-zip 2 5/4/3 on crailgslist band new for 100 are they Any good it's going to be my first winter surfing

Anyone have any input about the Quiksilver 5/4 hooded ignite wettie?
    Last edited by sharp eye; Sep 26, 2011 at 01:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sharp eye View Post
    Anyone have any input about the Quiksilver 5/4 hooded ignite wettie?
    I never owned one, but i do own a quiksilver cypher and i think quiksilver makes one of the best suits in the market. There taping and neoprene is my favorite, and a buddy of mine have the 5/4/3 ignite and he says he likes it more than his xcel infiniti. i say go for it

Images

from a guy who gets cold....

Quote Originally Posted by tendercrisp View Post
    I'm looking at a couple suits on sale. I'm a beginner in southern california and am hoping to get a mid-range suit. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Budget is around 200. So far I'm looking at XCEL: 3/2 Infiniti X-Zip for 216, Infinity X-Zip Comp for 195, OS-zip for 180. And ONeill heat 3q backzip fsw for 187. Thanks
    heat is the entry level oneill. try a psycho 1 (back) or psycho rg8 (front) and you can probably get one on sale (4/3 or 3/2) for under 200 (hss and katins in HB have the last year's models for around $150). the taping and stitching are superior to heat...sorry for late post.

Looking to get a high end 3/2 that would get me through december in new jersey before I have to switch to the 5/4....I'm a fan of rip curl and oneill, but would like others suggestions.....I have a rip curl dawn patrol which is low end and just not gonna cut it....I don't really want any drylocks, back zips or heated wet suits because i dont trust them yet.....looking at maybe a psycho freak or high end rip curl, but other suggestions are welcome.....i'm sure my answer is buried somewhere in this 16 page thread, but i didn't want to read the whole thing (just being honest) thanks in advance

Drylock would be a good option in my opinion. I have all excel suits and have had no complaints. If you're willing to spend some cash check out the Patagonia suits