LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    West 3/2 Fluid Lotus back zip. going on 4 years with no worries yet. Nice warm suit, flexible, comfortable.
    West 3/2 Edge Extreme chest zip. New for this year 11. Good savings from the Lotus and really comfortable and warm suit. cuffs and ankles dont flush as much as the other suits I've worn
    O'Neill 4/3 mutant. Best purchase I made last year. Hooded is awesome in the winter and without the hood is great option in late fall and early spring.

Picked up Rip Curl E Bomb 5/5/4 loving it. I can't believe how flexible new suits are, last time I bought new one was college and that was in 2000.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by wallysurfr View Post
    Now if you really want to go crazy, grab an H-Bomb. That's their heated suit @ about $1,000.
    Or you could get their heated vest for $300. Shyt works!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cmurr73 View Post
    Picked up Rip Curl E Bomb 5/5/4 loving it. I can't believe how flexible new suits are, last time I bought new one was college and that was in 2000.
    I bought an E-Bomb 5.5/4.5 recently, too. Haven't gotten it in the water yet, but yeah, it's suuuper flexible and stretchy. I'm almost excited for the water to get cold!

I need a new 3/2, as well. What suit do y'all think packs the best value + performance punch? Hopefully I can find a deal on something this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post
    I bought an E-Bomb 5.5/4.5 recently, too. Haven't gotten it in the water yet, but yeah, it's suuuper flexible and stretchy. I'm almost excited for the water to get cold!

I need a new 3/2, as well. What suit do y'all think packs the best value + performance punch? Hopefully I can find a deal on something this winter.
    3/2 with TAPED SEAMS

I have an ebomb "pro" and it is very flexible but the seams are not taped and it definitely isnt as warm as it could be. Its not like a 3/2 needs to be any more flexible.

Quote Originally Posted by kielsun View Post

http://www.buellwetsuits.com/collect...2-full-wetsuit

they make the suits for volcom, nike, monster, oakley, reef ect. i love it

try Thryll.com someone posted it, looks like they are blowing out body gloves for $100 bucks. id get one but they don't have xl. not sure if they are taped

Dogfunk has the 3/2 Xcel Infinity X-Zip on sale, depending on your size, it's a pretty good deal.

http://www.dogfunk.com/xcel-hawaii-i...p-wetsuit-mens

My current 3/2 is the same kind from 2006. Very good suit, really stretchy and comfortable.

Got a 3/2 rip curl flash bomb....best suit I have ever had....just figured i'd share if anyone was interested in one for christmas

those xzip's on whiski are ok.. been using one for a season..cant beat it for the price.. my first xcel. id like to try a drylock