LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ticorico View Post
    never pissed in? wtf? who doesn't piss in their suit?
    um everyone? pissing in your wetsuit is one of the most disgusting, and repulsive things known to man. all that urine sloshing around in your leg and crotch area, sometimes leaking up towards your stomach and splashing around... BLEH

Quote Originally Posted by ND081 View Post
    um everyone? pissing in your wetsuit is one of the most disgusting, and repulsive things known to man. all that urine sloshing around in your leg and crotch area, sometimes leaking up towards your stomach and splashing around... BLEH
    pissing in your wetsuit is like masterbating .90% do it and 10% lie. my question is why would anyone buy a used wetsuit?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 1vin View Post
    pissing in your wetsuit is like masterbating .90% do it and 10% lie. my question is why would anyone buy a used wetsuit?
    i made the mistake of pissing in my wetsuit once a few years back. never done it again since

i piss in my wetsuit all the time, and often openly admit it to all the people im surfing with

I will pay extra if you pee in it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1vin View Post
    Well put. It does keep you warm for a little while. The % of fibbing may be higher than that.

haha...i never piss in my suits. i've a psycho 2 for like 4 or 5 years thats still soft and the welds are in good shape. im guessing thats the reason. im going to close this thread though. can't sell them yet to good. sorry for the tease

urine!!

i pee in my suit almost every sesh .... its my own little personal jacuzzi !

and in dead winter frost bite super snow storm surf sessions
    it becomes more of a survival thing then luxury

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    i pee in my suit almost every sesh .... its my own little personal jacuzzi !

and in dead winter frost bite super snow storm surf sessions
    it becomes more of a survival thing then luxury
    you sicken me

bumping this up r2 back up for sale $225 takes it... lifetime warranty no questions. GREAT company solid suit