LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: For Sale

For Sale

Due to separating a few ribs I'm going to be high and dry for quite some time so I've got a few things that I want to get rid of to get other projects of mine going. I'll post the pictures in the next day or so for everything as well as PM detailed ones to you if you'd like.

5/4/3 Billabong FOIL size LT lightly used ill post pics asking $75

6'2x18x2 1/8 Chemistry, asking $100 board does have some pressure dings from use, ill get pictures up asap.

6'3x20x 2 5/8 Channel Island Robber Twin finner set up asking $225 - board is in great shape minimal pressure dings again ill get pictures up asap.

Located outside of Philadelphia willing to meet half way if need be. Any questions PM me.

-Nick
    Last edited by offshore; Oct 5, 2010 at 09:53 AM.

can i get some pictures of the robber, def interested

Pictures of the boards and fins for each. If you want other pictures just let me know what of and ill send them to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images

The 5/4/3 Billabong FOIL (LT). If you want more picture just say the word and I'll take a picture of what you want.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    dude sorry to hear that, what happened??

and i can attest for the robber, its a sick board and looks about brand new, that price is a steal!

some dude was asking about boards in another thread.. i think either of these would work for him

Quote Originally Posted by RobG View Post
    dude sorry to hear that, what happened??

and i can attest for the robber, its a sick board and looks about brand new, that price is a steal!
    Dude I know terrible time for this. Apparently I sneeze hard enough that I can do some serious damage according to the doc. It happened a few days after we were out the they're saying 1-2 months until I can get back out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore View Post
    Dude I know terrible time for this. Apparently I sneeze hard enough that I can do some serious damage according to the doc. It happened a few days after we were out the they're saying 1-2 months until I can get back out.
    damn dude that sucks...welp guess its back to surfing alone haha let me know when youre healed up though man