LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Cant wait

Hybrid View

Cant wait

I tell you what. Right now a 6/5/4, a howling noreaster, head high messy waves, 34 degree water and a wind chill of 27 sounds GREAT. And best of all there wouldn't be a f#@%&$g TOURIST IN SIGHT. I went to the beach today, just to get some sun. I went to NS, i saw 37 "surfers" with brand new shiney boards, half of them softtops, newbies were plaguing the water. There were about 5 actual surfers that knew what they were doing, and half the time the A**HOLES wouldn't get out of the way of a decent longboarding wave!!!.

Sorry for the rant... But if your new to the sport and can seem to catch anything decent, YEILD TO THE PEOPLE THAT CAN. And hell if you stop putting up the polyester road block on us, we might give you a couple pointers that will help you catch a couple waves. Then we all can have fun......

Lets all have fun and enjoy the ocean. Live to surf, Surf to live.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bug Surfing View Post
    I tell you what. Right now a 6/5/4, a howling noreaster, head high messy waves, 34 degree water and a wind chill of 27 sounds GREAT. And best of all there wouldn't be a f#@%&$g TOURIST IN SIGHT. I went to the beach today, just to get some sun. I went to NS, i saw 37 "surfers" with brand new shiney boards, half of them softtops, newbies were plaguing the water. There were about 5 actual surfers that knew what they were doing, and half the time the A**HOLES wouldn't get out of the way of a decent longboarding wave!!!.

Sorry for the rant... But if your new to the sport and can seem to catch anything decent, YEILD TO THE PEOPLE THAT CAN. And hell if you stop putting up the polyester road block on us, we might give you a couple pointers that will help you catch a couple waves. Then we all can have fun......

Lets all have fun and enjoy the ocean. Live to surf, Surf to live.

Peace

Why would you take that long walk to get some sun?

I disagree with winter though...I would much rather have warm weather, but I do understand your frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Beef View Post
    Why would you take that long walk to get some sun?

Its the least crowded with crum-crushers that kick sand and squeel. Trust me.. I think thats worth the walk alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Bug Surfing View Post

Peace
    I hear you... I'll take the desolate winter waves also. It's a whole different ball game now in the summer. It'll test your patience.

Images
    Its like a sick joke, we east coasters have to deal with in the summer. The weather gets great, the water gets warm, and the waves go lame!

I'll take september through november over any other time of the year.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    Its like a sick joke, we east coasters have to deal with in the summer. The weather gets great, the water gets warm, and the waves go lame!

Second that...September through November rocks!! So can March through May but it is colder...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post

agreed 100 percent.

Images
    hells yeah

lol damn, good description i jus got a shrinker thinking about those days! neways yeah sept-nov r bomb!!! Looking forward to it!