LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Waves today?

Waves today?

Is there any rideable waves today, id be going down to belmar/deal and its a 20 min drive so im trying to save myself a dissapointing trip if its flat

2. Quote Originally Posted by nj1993 View Post
    Is there any rideable waves today, id be going down to belmar/deal and its a 20 min drive so im trying to save myself a dissapointing trip if its flat
    if its only 20 minutes just drive and check it out! scope out a couple spots. your lucky if you live that close

Images
    hey guys i have a really cool surf cam website.. its Thesurfersview.com its free un like paying $70 for surfline check it out

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmdsponger94 View Post
    if its only 20 minutes just drive and check it out! scope out a couple spots. your lucky if you live that close
    yeah for real dude if i lived that close i would drive and check the waves everyday, 20 minutes is nothing. since ive moved i drive 2 hours to surf and still go every chance i get if its knee high or head high it doesnt matter just get out there and have some fun! but to answer your quesion Belmar was pretty fun today i hope youre out there now enjoying it

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ortleysurfer View Post
    hey guys i have a really cool surf cam website.. its Thesurfersview.com its free un like paying $70 for surfline check it out
    Love the cams on that website unlike gay surfline.

Images
    It was pretty fun this morning down south

Had an enjoyable dawn surf session and then a lot of fun this afternoon at low tide with my daughter surfing in L/B. Nothing crazy but fun long board waves and its always enjoyable to surf with one of my children. Will give it a go tomorrow if all house work gets done. Water is warm still.