LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surfing the NW

Images

Surfing the NW

I cant believe there is no post here, this is an awesome site...Just got back from La Push and Rialto, had some decent waves...If you hit Rialto, it has to be on incoming tide or else a shorepound(thanks mike)...

Images
    Thanks for the props on the site! The word hasn't quite spread on the west coast so much, so help the cause and tell your friends!

Let us know how our forecasts are for you area!

p.s. you originally posted this in the Classified section, so I moved it over here.

Images
    LOL thanks admin, I'm not to comp savy... I'm new up here so haven't met to many surfers yet (extreme up here with the cold and all) although I have met a few and already told em...thanks for the site and keep it rollin'!

Images
    Wowza looks like it'll blow up sat. mornin'! I'm down wit the clown ...

5. I am moving to Washington this week - I can't believe the swell forecast! I wonder what it really looks like on the ground.

Images

Double Overhead +

WOOOOOHOOOOO 2X overhead and glassy all day turkey day!!! get ya some!!!

Images
    ya, looking insane right now for the end of the work week and into the weekend. Have fun.

Images
    Alright I'm from the east coast, but I still love to check spots out on the west just for fun to see who's getting surf. But according to this site, it seems like there is just constant groundswell filling in for Oregon and Washington all the time. How many actual rideable spots are there when it starts pushing double-head + out there?...I've never really heard of a big wave scene out there and I'm just really curious as to what it looks like when it gets big and who's actually riding it! Thanks alot

9. I'll let you know how it was after I go this weekend. I will try stick around to Monday out of morbid curiosity to see what a triple overhead wave looks like.

Images
    I grew up out there. It is awesome.