LOGIN | REGISTER

Miscellaneous Surf Items For Sale

Miscellaneous Surf Items For Sale. Items are small enough to ship for a few bucks extra or take a bunch of items and I'll cover shipping.

Rip Curl Surf Cap/Squid Lid - XL - $10
    Hardly Used.

Destination Surf /Joel Tudor Wet/Dry Backpack - $10
    Main wet/dry compartment, cinch closure, straps and all buckles are good. Metal parts are rusted but outer pockets are still usable. Good transport bag.

* Ding All Air Cell & Fin stuff sold
    Last edited by 9ten; Oct 21, 2010 at 09:35 PM.

Hey 9ten...PM'd you.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9ten View Post
    Miscellaneous Surf Items For Sale. Items are small enough to ship for a few bucks extra or take a bunch of items and I'll cover shipping.

Ding All Air Cell Double - $15
    Used for 1 trip. Great nose and tail protection. Quick setup. Fits 2 standard shortboards the best. I don't have any use for this since my boards are wider now. Info here:
    http://www.jamestowndistributors.com...r+Cell+Cushion

Rip Curl Surf Cap/Squid Lid - XL - $10
    Hardly Used.

Destination Surf /Joel Tudor Wet/Dry Backpack - $10
    Main wet/dry compartment, cinch closure, straps and all buckles are good. Metal parts are rusted but outer pockets are still usable. Good transport bag.

Surf Source Plastic 7.25" Cutaway - $5

Futures Composite JC1 - $5
    Old Black Material.

LokBox GripIts - $5
    Never Used. Adaptors for FCS fins in Lokbox boxes - quad and thruster.
    so basically if i put the ding all thing on the nose and tail of my boards they will be all good from the airline in a regular bag while flying on a airplane?

live4truth - PM'ed you back. let me know if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    so basically if i put the ding all thing on the nose and tail of my boards they will be all good from the airline in a regular bag while flying on a airplane?
    it only offers nose and tail protection. i still wrapped the rails with pipe insulation and bubble wrapped the mid-section of the board. it went into my coffin bag and suffered no damage from the airlines. i don't think it would fit into a regular day bag as it gets pretty thick when inflated - which is what gives it the good protection.

Fins & Grip-its Sold.