LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

monday and tuesday

Looks like we might be able to surf again..... looks chest plus sets......

way to jinx it...

Images
    seriously dude, dont ever talk about an upcoming swell, because believe it or not threads like this do jinx it! its happened almost every time

Images
    I hope!!! im goin through withdrawals right now haha

time for a rain dance this drought is gettting bad ,. vabeach sucks to start throw the flattest oct in a long while and you end up with a **** ton of bored surfers

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    seriously dude, dont ever talk about an upcoming swell, because believe it or not threads like this do jinx it! its happened almost every time
    ugh stop with this jinxing crap!!!! every time we have waves somebody says something and some of the time we get waves and some of the time we don't. you're just paying attention to all the times we don't get waves and then you assume it's from people jinxing it. it's the east coast, a lot of predicted swells die out or miss us. dont blame the forum blame your location.

haha i love when people blow up on forums........... if you think everything is jinxed then u need to get out and run or do something outside u been confined to long.......... on that note i hope its double head high or triple....dam did i just jinx it!

this flatness is seriously getting ridiculous

i recall last year october had this problem here,too

I thought I remember October having waves for like 5 straight weekends last year ^^.