LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chillisurfer View Post
    I thought I remember October having waves for like 5 straight weekends last year ^^.
    It was the first 2 then flat unitl the double Nor Eastern in Nov

i never believed in jinxes. then you posted this... and 3 seconds later the swell went away.......... u bastard

the problem...

...is why are you wasting your lives away waiting for swell? This is the best fishing time of the year. Get on a paddleboard or kayak. Run. Do a triathlon. Get a girlfriend. Get a dog. Clean your bedroom. Fix up your house or your Moms. Go see Jack@ss 3. Go camping!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    ...is why are you wasting your lives away waiting for swell? This is the best fishing time of the year. Get on a paddleboard or kayak. Run. Do a triathlon. Get a girlfriend. Get a dog. Clean your bedroom. Fix up your house or your Moms. Go see Jack@ss 3. Go camping!
    I still don't get why anyone makes a thread or even gets excited about something a week out. Haven't all of you noticed the forecast changes every damn day and even through the swell?
    /Thread

That wasn't to you OB..but quoted for the fishing purpose... I'm still waiting for those stripers to get down this way and the water temp to cool off more. Plus the constant offshore wind we've been having has been pushing the fish offshore more.

Images
    It is what makes us East Coast surfers... waiting, and waiting, and then hopefully you have off from your daily duties when that one day swell arrives Better find something else to do in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by temoniprince View Post
    Looks like we might be able to surf again..... looks chest plus sets......
    Not only did you jinx the forecast but you made it rain as well. Totally not cool haha.

Iv been wanting to tell someone about this mystical experience I had recently...

god came to me in the form of an erection at the strip joint the other night. He told me that the surf is going to suck and that the water is going to get cold. He then said that the water would warm up again and the surf would suck even worse. Then we started talking about september and he threw up all over my jeans.

The vision was gone and I was left with nothing but a pool of his essence.

-leetheprophet
    Last edited by leethestud; Oct 20, 2010 at 08:02 PM.

Images
    Yea Buddy! i hear ya oblove: Jackass 3!!!!!!!!!!

Images
    we are definetly not going to get waves next week ..but the best thing you can do when it is flat is workout or skate either a ramp or a bowl or just longboard. skateing... probly the closet you will get to surfing