LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I've heard nothing but good things about Hyperflex suits...good suits for a great price.

On another note, most high quality winter suits are called "semi dry suits" now by each manufacturer. So wetsuit, drysuit...it's all semantics. Nothing to get anal about.

i have the amp 4/3 and the 5 mil.they fit good and are warm.not good paddling out restrictive,but surfing is not restrictive.weird i know,i feel all tight paddling but not getting up or going.

Images
    good suits , really warm and flexible, Quality and price are awsome

Cant go wrong with Hyperflex

I have a 4/3 Flow (step down from the AMP) and love it for warmth and I find it easy to get in to. I've had it down to 48 degree water temp and was perfectly warm. I have some trouble getting out of it though...the legs off from over my ankles I wrestle with it for quite awile. Probably just a personal issue, and not the suit.

I don't like the hyperflex gloves...too short in the cuffs and my hands get cold.

Thanks for all the input. I've found to get the best info is to ask people who use the stuff, I've learned that much after 26 years of snowboarding. I'm a gear whore and I hate to waste my $$$ on gear that doesn't work or last. I ordered the new 5/4/3 AMP and should have it by Mid November.

Thanks again for all the input.

Don't forget to give us some feedback on the suit after some serious winter use. Pay it forward, bro