LOGIN | REGISTER

3/2 Excel Infiniti Drylock or 3/2 E-Bomb Chest Zip

Looking through the wetsuit thread, I noticed good things about both these suits. I'm torn between them. I need opinions, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by obsex View Post
    Looking through the wetsuit thread, I noticed good things about both these suits. I'm torn between them. I need opinions, thanks.
    The Rip Curl "equivalent" of the Xcel Drylock is an F-Bomb. The E-Bomb comes up several features short (no insulation on the inside), and isn't as warm. Good luck.

why not post this IN the wetsuit thread?

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    why not post this IN the wetsuit thread?
    Maybe because it's a wetsuit review thread, not a wetsuit questions thread.

I picked up the 5/4 drylock for last winter. It's almost *too* warm...even at 40 degrees with 5 mil boots and 3 mil drylock gloves.

to warm???

it's never to warm. i like to p in my 5 mil. it feels all warm and squooshy! anyways, only by excel, rip curl suits BLOOOOW!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I picked up the 5/4 drylock for last winter. It's almost *too* warm...even at 40 degrees with 5 mil boots and 3 mil drylock gloves.

Ive had the xcel 5/4/3 hooded drylock for the last two winters and also kind of think its too warm for OCMD. Even when the water was down around 40, if the sun was out and it wasnt windy, i was roasting. I wish i had just gone with the hooded 4/3. Still...warm is warm. No complaints.