LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Beer Preference Import or Domestic?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Import

15 33.33%
  • Domestic

7 15.56%
  • American Microbrews

23 51.11%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Asahi is good, but very hard to find. I finally found an asian store that sells it by the 6-pack. Some good stuff are:

American Microbrew: Southern Tier
    Imports: Hoegaarden, Spaten
    Go-to beer: Yueng Ling

That reminds me, I got some Newcastle in the fridge... yum

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    That reminds me, I got some Newcastle in the fridge... yum

See my previous post about 2 pages back.... This bad boy is sitting in my fridge right now right next to the Heinekin Mini.... Doesn't get much better than that.... Everytime i open my fridge, its like christmas... I get teary eyed just thinking about these little bastards!

Images
    I dont know if they carry any of this back east, but this is a local micro-brewer (Karl Strauss). They make sick beer.

I added this to my bar yesterday. They are coming tuesday to put the new handle on and clean the lines....

My Karl Rep knows that I am a surfer, so she knew I was gonna pick this one up... Read the description... Its a "surf beer" for the Full Westuit Winter season... Makes you want to surf, then enjoy one of these...

Here is the Promo ad that they run:

Fullsuit is brewed with the changing seasons in mind. Firm toasted malt and roasted nut flavors are underpinned by a hint of vanilla that comes from aging the beer on French oak. Belgian ale yeast adds a peppery, fruity character to the beer’s slightly dry and warming finish, making it perfect for the (kind of) cold Southern California winter.

A quality session this time of year calls for a Fullsuit. The frigid North Pacific Current rolls in, generating first-class swells and mild hypothermia. While a few brave souls zip up and paddle out with no hesitation, most of us stay on dry land and salute their commitment with a winter warmer of a different kind.

Alcohol by Volume: 6.3%
    Color: 35 SRM
    Bitterness: 24 IBU

Availability: November-February, Kegs and Bottles

I carried this beer last winter and it sold like hot cakes... You give people a view of the LJ cove and one of these, they will post up for hours... It is SOOOOOO good.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    #1 worst beer i have ever had. hands down. top 5: dos equis, sol, imperial, Corona, Budweiser heavy. top 3 to rage: coorslight, high life, keith stone..duh.
    with the exception of Corona, your drinking dog piss and/or have the palate of a college kid.