LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Beer Preference Import or Domestic?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Import

15 33.33%
  • Domestic

7 15.56%
  • American Microbrews

23 51.11%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    side note:
    after the Ohio State-Iowa game we went to last year, we scored on a case of Natty in a portable cooler, on ice.......just left chillin in the middle of Norwich ave....cant beat that......

Images
    Hoppy to Natty, bitter to ****ter, Just shut the **** up, and it'll all go down quicker

Bud lite, high life, mickeys, old e, pbr, busch, coors lite, corona to get the job done

dogfishhead 60 &90 min, legend brown, longhammer, any other ipa microbrew when its time to chill

New Hampshire = Keystone Light
    Cali = PBR Genuine Draft in a black and gold can or PBR tall boys
    Jersey = Magic Hat

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Leinenkugel is AWESOME! I got a free case of it last year from a vendor and we handed them out at our golf tourny... They were w big hit. Easy to drink and has more flavor than a moon or a traditional heff... Great stuff. Only had it in the bottle.
    leinekuegel is so much better than blue moon, and I like blue moon. But like i said, 33 degrees!!

HIghly hopped beers such as Stone IPA and Troegs or my own brews. Can drink em till the cows come home...or I fall on my face, whichever happens first.
    When I want to sip something I reach for the single malt scotch like a Macallan 12 yr old.

mmmmm,,,,Yuengs and hot wings

hows about drinking some pints of Schneider Aventinus Eisbock (about 12%abv) from the brewhaus in Munich and then watching the groms surf a dyked section in the danube river, hundreds of miles from the nearest ocean??? I would have been tempted to join them but I could barely watch in a snowboarding jacket, nut must have been -20. Those krauts are tough...

Prost!

IPA's

I have been full on into the super hopped IPA's for the last couple of years. 200 calories a pop. Dogfish 60 min, Caldera from Oregon, 21st Amendment, are tops on my current list but I'm always looking for that perfectly hopped brew. mmmmm beer!

I love Sierra Nevada, but I don't drink it that much anymore 'cause of the calories...Guinness, but usually just Corona w/ a lime...can't beat the smoothness...can't get down with the light beers, they all taste like watered down ****...I like Blue Moon, I'll have to try that licktenstein or what ever the hell it's called...lol