LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    yeah they have only had 4/3's and 3/2's on recently and some 3 mil gloves

If you go to http://www.departmentofgoods.com you can actually look at Whiskey's stock of gear (under the GEAR menu> Surf and Skate> Wetsuits). The stuff is up for sale here at a higher price than when they put it on sale at Whiskey. But this is the stuff they put up. Right now it's really slim pickings for wetsuits. Doesn't look liked Xcel produced a lot of back stock like in previous years.

I got one off of Whiskey last year...it's been a really great suit...Mine has a slight tear in the chest area that hasn't been a problem yet, and I'm praying it won't. Does anyone know if I'd be able to send it into Xcel considering I got it from Whiskey Militia?

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    www.whiskeymilitia.com

I haven't seen these suits on for awhile though.
    yeah, i think they still working on that bazzillion pair of snowboarding goggles...

yo motion7 whatever why ban this kid? cause i wanted to hear some personal ****ing experiences with the suit?

does whiskymilitia have like one item a day it sells? cause I see lame womens jeans and I want some suits

Quote Originally Posted by thedog View Post
    yo motion7 whatever why ban this kid? cause i wanted to hear some personal ****ing experiences with the suit?
    why not just go tot he WETSUIT REVIEW THREAD and read about a hundred personal ****ing experiences with the suit, including the FIRST POST ON THE THREAD?!?!?

obvously i diddnt realize. anyway who wants to look through 30 pages of that

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thedog View Post
    obvously i diddnt realize. anyway who wants to look through 30 pages of that
    Someone who really wants to knwo about the suit he seeks answers for

the search button is your friend