LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark fall

Images

Dark fall

anybody heard of Dark fall the movie?? it looks extremly cool and wanted to no if u guys know when itll be on DVD

It's out now @ your local shop(if the shops any good) and cost around $25. Theres definetely some good surfing in it and it's even better cuz its NJ. Replay value: HIGH

No joke buy it now. its amazing and 100% worth the buy

Images
    omg thank you so much.. i couldnt find it on amazon or anything so i was wondering ty.

Images
    awesome movie

Nice

As a South Jersey native I had to buy Dark Fall and it came in the mail yesterday. Love it!!! Now living in southern NC its my lil slice of home instantly. Best of all, local Jersey boys on the soundtrack. Jumpship and Bouncing Souls, cant go wrong! Stop being gay and get a copy.

I ordered the DVD from the website:

http://www.darkfallthemovie.com/

It's an incredible surf movie. The cinematography, music, and editing are all top notch. Even taking out the "local" aspect of it, it would still be one of my favorite surf films.

My ps3 destroyed the dvd - i never got to watch it. Bought it at brave in pt pleasant. Do you think they will replace it?

Images
    um no. how did your ps3 destroy it?

Just watched the trailer on their website. That does look like the best jersey surf video yet.
    Last edited by wallysurfr; Nov 19, 2010 at 03:36 PM.

I wish i could tell you. Its the first dvd i tried to watch with it.

I put it in and the ps3 started making all these robot noises. I guess it didn't recognize it as a dvd. Theres black marks all over the bottom of the dvd now.

Afterwords, i tried to see what i could watch on my laptop, and it got 2 minutes in before it was unreadable.