LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dark fall

Images
    did you try to clean it with a mild soap solution? or is it just beyond that?

Images
    Check your PS3 too, sounds like something was grinding against the disk

I guess i'll try to soap it up...i doubt it will work tho.

I was really pumped for the movie, too.

tbing- it did sound like something was grinding against the disk. what would i check/how would i fix this? I'm hesitant to put another dvd in it. It plays games perfectly...

It's a PS3...thats the problem
    I got the dvd at the second showing at hob.......autographed movie poster by the guys, and dvd....for $20
    I watch it weekly.....its become my favorite surf film....maybe it's the Jersey love?

Images
    I went to the LBI premier. After watching it, I bought a copy and watched it again the next day. I plan on watching it again sometime this week. Its awesome def get it

watched it house of blues in Ac, movie is epic and really great footage of local areas, its cool to be watching and be like hey thats Bay Head or Oc and actually have surfed the same area or wave

It blew up my blueray.....wtf....

kcoast just got in 12 copies come and scoop em' its an incredible movie. great footage and a great reflection of the east coast attitude. sometime makes it seem like jersey is the ONLY place on the east coast with those conditions, but hey, they put the work in to make it, let em have some pride. great flick. definitely suggest it.

Images
    Most libaries have a thing that takes scarathes out of there DVDs. You may be able to go there and see if they can fix it for you if you have a libary card

Now available on iTunes as of today.

http://www.thesurfnetwork.com/produc...42739f6f66484d