LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    Go watch the video,,.,.,., I surf because / Andy irons

Now.
    that is a crucial video. Everyone should watch that.
    here's the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwtqRBE4Kk

Images
    rest in peace...carpe diem to the rest of us.

Images
    this really sucks.. rip Andy!
    but this shows you, it can happen to anyone at anytime! so live ur life to the fullest!

R.I.P. to Andy and best wishes to his son, wife, and family. The mans style was intuitive and highly energetic.

The sad part is , he died in a Texas hotel room , and not in a monster barrel where he spent most of his time

whats denuge fever?

a viral disease you get from a bite from an insect only in tropical areas im pretty sure. correct me if im wrong

evil bloodsuckers!

Quote Originally Posted by NJSwell View Post
    a viral disease you get from a bite from an insect only in tropical areas im pretty sure. correct me if im wrong
    Dengue fever (pronounced UK: /ˈdɛŋɡeɪ/, US: /ˈdɛŋɡiː/) and dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF) are acute febrile diseases transmitted by mosquitoes, which occur in the tropics, can be life-threatening, and are caused by four closely related virus serotypes of the genus Flavivirus, family Flaviviridae.[1] It was identified and named in 1779. It is also known as breakbone fever, since it can be extremely painful. Unlike malaria, dengue is just as prevalent in the urban districts of its range as in rural areas. Each serotype is sufficiently different that there is no cross-protection and epidemics caused by multiple serotypes (hyperendemicity) can occur. Dengue is transmitted to humans by the Aedes (Stegomyia) aegypti or more rarely the Aedes albopictus mosquito. The mosquitoes that spread dengue usually bite at dusk and dawn but may bite at any time during the day, especially indoors, in shady areas, or when the weather is cloudy.[2]

Images
    I'm in shock.