LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    holy s h i t 32 years old. he was just a pup. this is sad man. he lived a good, but very short life with all his travels, and success. i actually liked this guy a lot. he will be missed. rest in peace.

Just goes to show how crazy life is...your out riding huge barrels and a damn mosquito bite kills you...sad, sad day for surfing indeed. He will be missed. R.I.P. Andy

Images
    Stuff like this makes you realize that anyone can go at anytime without a moments notice...he was an amazing surfer and seemed like an awesome dude as well, may he RIP

Images

Unhappy

The asp world tour website is really slow but the family just released a statement if you guys are interested.... http://www.aspworldtour.com/2010/11/...ns-passes-away and i agree live life to the fullest, and appreciate every one of the chocolaty east coast barrels

RIP Andy Irons.

RIP Andy. Surfing would not be where it is today without the fire that you injected into it.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    andy was such a cool guy when he was on billabongs still filthy movie premier. as i was a billabong presents filthy habits shirt to the movie premier he signed and the other stuff i had and we talked and gave each other a high five and he was such a cool guy. defiently sad to see some one of his skill to die like this.

Andy Irons,.. Blessed peace forever and ever, Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseknuckle View Post
    that is a crucial video. Everyone should watch that.
    here's the link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uwtqRBE4Kk

"I surf because... I'm always a better person when I come in."

RIP Andy

Quote Originally Posted by brek View Post
    "I surf because... I'm always a better person when I come in."

RIP Andy

he says a LOT of things in that video that i identify w/...perhaps a little too much. this has really shaken me up. i am def. a better person when i come in from a surf, no matter what it was like. i've battled my share of inner demons & surfing played a big part in dealing w/ that. i really hope the rumors of a methadone OD prove false.

thank god it looks like there's some surf on the way...i REALLY need to get wet right now.