LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

unexpected swell

didn't see that coming. if it comes through (or even if it doesn't) and you paddle out - give thanks. for your life, for the life of AI, and for the life of anyone close to you, past and present.

Images
    amen to the AI stuff!!!

but come on man, if u watch the weather at all you shoulda known we were in for a swell

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i second remember AI. hes up there looking down on us now giving us this swell.

dedicate and remember AI while we are geting $h@ŠkEI)

psyched!!!!

f**king psyched!!!!

beyond stoked. I havnt seen my spot 6ft in a WHILE. Commitments... canceled.

AI is/was a surfing legend. Im watching inside/outside right now. Some good footage of him killing it in tahiti.

hopefully ac can stay controlled and the cold air scare a few people away so its not chaos, and yea i grew up watching AI his style is different but i like it

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    beyond stoked. I havnt seen my spot 6ft in a WHILE. Commitments... canceled.

AI is/was a surfing legend. Im watching inside/outside right now. Some good footage of him killing it in tahiti.
    i was watching still filthy and AI was ripping even after me seeing so many times. but last night when i saw he died i was amazingly watching a fly in the champagne.

so stoked for this swell, it was well needed...