LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super-Psyched

Images
    Sweet I can finally try out my new quad fins I got at the swap meet

AI!!!!! thank you!

Just got back from a surf alittle while ago .
    so fun but to much hype once the TV news says anything about surf you know it will be smaller than what we would like.
    So many people in the water, guys on rhino chasers sitting around doing the bouy thing.

I think it goes like this : Honey, honey news says we got surf have you seen my surfboard? i know it is here some where. Yes dear under the christmas tree and all the thanksgiving decorations. they all come down to say they surfed the big swell. But as you know they just sit get worked and get in the way.
    Oh well i had fun to each his own.....

Images
    Sweet! it seems to have got a bit more size that it was showing yesterday.

Images
    forecast has been just updated using our tropical system approach. It is just a little less wave height then was previously showing. should be a fun few days ahead of us...

Images
    bummer. still will be fun though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hippy View Post
    Just got back from a surf alittle while ago .
    so fun but to much hype once the TV news says anything about surf you know it will be smaller than what we would like.
    So many people in the water, guys on rhino chasers sitting around doing the bouy thing.

I think it goes like this : Honey, honey news says we got surf have you seen my surfboard? i know it is here some where. Yes dear under the christmas tree and all the thanksgiving decorations. they all come down to say they surfed the big swell. But as you know they just sit get worked and get in the way.
    Oh well i had fun to each his own.....

i agree wholeheartedly. only solace i can take is that the water is too cold for anyone who truly doesn't want to be out there

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    forecast has been just updated using our tropical system approach. It is just a little less wave height then was previously showing. should be a fun few days ahead of us...
    i bumped it back up... lots of swell in the water... have fun.