LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sick new site

sick new site

just found this new web site it finally happened a social web site with no kooks!!!! its called stateofstoke.com u stoke about sessions or stoke about getting stoked! i love it and ushould check it out!

Pretty fun site to use. I found it a little while back and have been using it ever since. The stoke meter is addicting ha. I also posted a forum about it a while ago so maybe you should delete this one. Hopefully the word gets out though. The more people that stoke the more fun it is to use.
    Last edited by sweeet26; Nov 4, 2010 at 12:26 AM.

Images
    looked so cool that i just signed up!

4. i dont think this site looks cool at all, swellinfo takes care of all my surfing needs

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by notjamee View Post
    i dont think this site looks cool at all, swellinfo takes care of all my surfing needs
    thats why you should follow him on stateofstoke.com

it's late, and i got no energy to figure this thing out. i admit it i'm too lazy right now for it. anyone who uses this wanna explain to me what this site is all about?

bleh

never heard of it but hopefully it keeps more people and line and out of the water

8. Quote Originally Posted by Toasted94 View Post
    thats why you should follow him on stateofstoke.com
    how about no

Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    it's late, and i got no energy to figure this thing out. i admit it i'm too lazy right now for it. anyone who uses this wanna explain to me what this site is all about?
    Its actually really simple, thats why i use it. Just signup, login. Once your logged in click SOS choose your level of Stoke, write a couple of words and click create.

Its cool because its only for action sports. Sort of like a niche social network.

As a surfer does this site have any other benefits , If I'm not into status updating..... or attention seeking like most avid fb users