LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Birdwells going out of business

Well they had a good run I guess . Not that many pple are looking for simple boardies anymore so I you wear birdwells you better stock up

https://www.birdwellbeachbritches.com/

Most unfcomfortable board shorts I've ever worn.

Images
    if i remember right they very expensive and uncomfortable like 40-45 buck and your balls paid for it

I've had a couple pairs for beach lifeguarding. Best shorts ever. practically indestructible.

Although they did take an entire season to break in haha

who cares. just a bunch of lameo lifeguards wearing them anyway

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    who cares. just a bunch of lameo lifeguards wearing them anyway

Not a Lame-o life guard here . THat all I have ever worn yeah they are 40 buck and take a bit to break in but I rather buy them them spend double that on a pair of one of the top name guys (rip curl , Volcom, Hurley Ect) I spent 70 bucks on on pair of boardies and the came apart within 2 months. Plus most boardies today have too much going on on them kinda like a punk rock show puked on them there just not my thing.

Quality, Simple colors and there cheap so I like them

7. Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Not a Lame-o life guard here . THat all I have ever worn yeah they are 40 buck and take a bit to break in but I rather buy them them spend double that on a pair of one of the top name guys (rip curl , Volcom, Hurley Ect) I spent 70 bucks on on pair of boardies and the came apart within 2 months. Plus most boardies today have too much going on on them kinda like a punk rock show puked on them there just not my thing.

Idk where your buying your shorts but I buy brand name and its never over 55 bucks.

Kenny F*ckin' Powers!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powers View Post
    Idk where your buying your shorts but I buy brand name and its never over 55 bucks.
    I wont name the store to tarnish there reputation but yeah they were 70 bucks I was young and though "hey they gotta be good for 70 bucks" but I was wrong after a cpl washed on delicate cycle they started to come apart. But now aday boardies range from 55 to 70 bucks . I hear there were a pair of ripcurls out there for over 100 dollars not my thing . Timeless classics never go out of style

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post

this. i also find that most big name boardies are too long for my taste. i prefer to actually be wearing shorts, not capris, when i surf. stop them at the knee or slightly above, please.