LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: today 11/5

Images

today 11/5

bigger sets coming through head high range. I wore 3/2 with booties, no gloves and was good for 3 hours.

todays the 4th.

yea fun in manasquan but my head was getting rocked by the cold had my hood on boots no gloves. tomorrow at the crack i'm probably going to ***** out and wear my 5/4

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyav13 View Post
    todays the 4th.
    i'm from the future. Thanks
    Last edited by DaMook; Nov 5, 2010 at 12:20 AM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanticsurf View Post
    yea fun in manasquan but my head was getting rocked by the cold had my hood on boots no gloves. tomorrow at the crack i'm probably going to ***** out and wear my 5/4
    5/4 already? Water is still 60. I mean 4/3 would be be ideal but I unfortunately don't have one. I'll be in my 3/2, possible hooded shirt underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanticsurf View Post
    I wore a 5/4 today in vb and it was a bad decision I was burning up. thought I almost had a heat stroke.

Again, if anyone would like a 4/3..i got a brand new west lotus size MS. $225 gets it, or i will negotiate.

Yea rockin the 5/4 if the air temp is in the low 40s tomorrow morning my 3/2 is old and weak. I'd rather be hot than freezing
    If I had the money and my fatass fit into a M 4/3 I'd buy it.

vbva, check ur pm box

10. Goin out tomorrow dp. With the air temps, I'm going to be rockin the 5/4. I'll switch if the sun comes out