LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: today 11/5

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystic View Post
    Goin out tomorrow dp. With the air temps, I'm going to be rockin the 5/4. I'll switch if the sun comes out

ill be rockin 5/3 no matter what. ima puss and i dont care haha

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    vbva, check ur pm box
    what am I looking for? I have 0 unread

^

Sorry, I meant that for the guy selling the wetsuit...

Very fun low-tide session. The weather was nice in VB, and still toasty even in a 3/2 full suit.

Images
    i had my 3/2 with gloves and boots today. I got cold becuase of the wind. I might be wearing my 6mm tomorrow since I have nothing else. Waves were well overhead and super super fun and clean peaky bowls.

Images
    unfortunately i busted out the 4/3 in new jersey today... wish i could have waiting longer for the 4/3, but hey, it is november, so we are on pace...

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    unfortunately i busted out the 4/3 in new jersey today... wish i could have waiting longer for the 4/3, but hey, it is november, so we are on pace...

yeah bill

Great morning session... mostly head high with some larger and some smaller, semi-clean, and no crowds. That was great after SoCal's crowd overdoses and this summer's crowds along the DelMarVa. Broke out the 4/3 and Ti-vest with integrated hood -- ended up wearing the light hood quite a bit because of the 50F air and wind (ear protection), only 1mm wet socks and 1mm paddling gloves. Myself and two buddies mostly spread out onto 2 to 3 peaks with nobody else within 400 yds. Who needs a zoo like IRI-Northside???

Looking forward to the warm air/water of central FL coming up soon.

Images
    It was a awsome day in CM . Me and Aka Pumpmaster surfed for about 2 maybe 3 hours it was about chest with some bigger sets coming it. I rocked the 5/4/3 and 5 mil boots I was fine the whole time . I rather be warm than chilly

Yeah, got out at AI yesterday. It was super fun, with mostly light crowds. Then I almost got kilt by a dude on a SUP. He was mostly killin' it but I was paddling back out after a ride and he caught a macker left hander that walled up and was going to slam him and his 12' board on my a** and my life flashed before my eyes (didn't think that really happened) I dove for the bottom, came up and he was on one side of me and his board the other.... phew!

fun head high last night in DE, wore my 4/3 no boots, my feet were numb on the way back to my truck, headed south this morning for some head high + sets with nobody out, wore my 5/4 and my botts...ooooh i was toasty...caught a ****in' unbelievable ride...so stoked!