LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11/5

damn, my 3/2 won't see the light of day for a long time

Images
    That's all I got, gettin a 5/4 for Christmas.I just wanna get out today, heard its pretty big from a couple of my friends.

Don't know where all of these head high bomb waves are people are talking about, but in S Jersey it is around chest, head high if a good set comes in. You don't need a 5/4/3 either, a 3/2 with just boots is plenty.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    Don't know where all of these head high bomb waves are people are talking about, but in S Jersey it is around chest, head high if a good set comes in. You don't need a 5/4/3 either, a 3/2 with just boots is plenty.
    I couldn't have said it better. I will admit, I did not see it early early am, but it was solid Head high around 10am. And 3/2 with booties.. perfect.

Images
    In deal today its was as good as new jersey gets, with some oh sets coming through with rides from jetty to jetty and it was rreally powerfull

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    I surfed ocean city NJ this morning around 8 and there were definitely overhead bombs coming in. really powerful and dredging

i wore a 4/3 w/ boots & 1.5 mil gloves & was glad for it! super fun day, tho! had a session on lbi all by myself for 3 hours, then back down in north sea isle for another couple hours w/ only a small handful of guys out.

the waves were surprisingly powerful. got caught inside in the afternoon & almost called it quits. hoping tomorrow is as good!

Images
    Today was sickkk got soooo pitted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJdF8...eature=related

Images
    today was my first surf as a new jersey resident... got it good
    Looking forward to tomorrow.

Bayhead was pumping today. I saw guys like Sam Hammer and Andrew Gesler out there. I haven't seen waves like that in a while