LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Big Sale This Weekend at Woody's Surf and Skate

After your session this weekend swing by Woody's in Rio grande, NJ . They are having a sale this weekend and you can save on anything from clothes to Surf stuff

tell them I sent ya

Why Matt? Are you getting a kickback? Why should we tell them you sent us? Thats my boy Matt

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Why Matt? Are you getting a kickback? Why should we tell them you sent us? Thats my boy Matt
    No kick back just the shows the shop owner I and taking care of my obligation to the shop

Talking

Woodys,Bing,Birdwells,and Hyperflex=Matt J

Yea I get it a woody in his hand, bing bang boom.He cums out with a bird ...well... in his hand and he is so fukin hyper about the whole dam site. Matt you are a fukin piece of work. Forget the obligation to the shop owner you kiss ass. He doesn't give two shets about you
    Last edited by avonsurfernc; Nov 6, 2010 at 03:17 AM.

seems like all the shops picked this weekend to have their fall sales. damn.

I don't see any problem with him mentioning it, not like he is posting it everywhere.

However, I doubt ill go. I usually buy my stuff at Southend, or off of the internet during the winter if the owner isn't around. More convenient being right by the beaches I surf at and nice local discounts.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by avonsurfernc View Post
    Yea I get it a woody in his hand, bing bang boom.He cums out with a bird ...well... in his hand and he is so fukin hyper about the whole dam site. Matt you are a fukin piece of work. Forget the obligation to the shop owner you kiss ass. He doesn't give two shets about you
    I beg to differ Shop owner is a good friend and he takes care of me when need something surf or skate related. It the least I could you .

Yeah alot of the shops were busy its that pre holiday season rush I guess