LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DOH Greenman

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    well, there is your problem right there. magic seaweed is a joke. They always over call swells by a huge margin.
    yep... as a general rule you could probably divide in half everything MSW says for the east coast

I'm not gonna get all amped up quite yet, but I will say it looks promising...I was out last weekend and the crowds have really dwindled...gotta love the cold!

I have noticed that a week out any forecast is a joke. Within 48 hours swellinfo is usually still a little hyped. Spot on within 24 hours.

I guess it really comes down to finding an accurate wind forecast for your area, 'cuzzzzz the swell be out there this weekend, BRA

Images
    yep cape may all the way. I'm staying at a B&B. I'll be the fool with a creme' filled croissant in hand. lol, I don't think anyone is going to have to worry about crowds. A swell like this separates the men for the boys.

Images
    I usually use a combination of swell,msw and noaa's marine forecasts;all sources have it going off this weekend. see everyone in the water

Images
    Yeah CM is gonna be the place to be this weekend better start taking lonng walk on the beach at night cause after you catch one of the 300yard lefts it a long walk back to paddle out

yeayh, ill be out at cape may jetty on my 7' 6" tokoro

.....sike

vb perspective:

5 hours north to cape may (and possible sinus infections that may require snorting cayenne pepper)
    OR
    3 hours south to pure frisco sweetness.
    I think I'm southbound again...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    vb perspective:

5 hours north to cape may (and possible sinus infections that may require snorting cayenne pepper)
    OR
    Have at it

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    vb perspective:

OR
    personally, i'll take the sinus infection & cayenne pepper habit! it's been too long since i've surfed cape may!