LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DOH Greenman

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by RightCoastRipper View Post
    Its going to be FIRING this weekend.

I'm considering buying a rhino chaser for this monster

NY or Cape May?
    There are supposed to be waves this weekend...and ones that require a 'Rhino-Chaser" on the East Coast?

If you need a gun, there is a thread that was recently posted below:
    http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9770

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    vb perspective:

5 hours north to cape may (and possible sinus infections that may require snorting cayenne pepper)
    OR
    3 hours south to pure frisco sweetness.
    I think I'm southbound again...
    Here is a tip about frisco: If everything says it will be perfect, it will suck. That place is soooo fickle its not even funny. Plenty of swell and off-shores just aren't enough sometimes....?

Checky-edy check yourself (and the vb report for sunday) before you make a 4 hour trip to possible skunkdome.

DOH Greenmans....its going to be FIRING

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    Here is a tip about frisco: If everything says it will be perfect, it will suck. That place is soooo fickle its not even funny. Plenty of swell and off-shores just aren't enough sometimes....?

Checky-edy check yourself (and the vb report for sunday) before you make a 4 hour trip to possible skunkdome.
    good point. especially since vb seems to be cleaning up sunday morning the closer we get..

Why is Magicseaweed always off with the forecast for VB? It always overcalls the swell height. I only use it now for wind and period readings. While when I used to live in other parts of the east coast, it was fairly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Why is Magicseaweed always off with the forecast for VB? It always overcalls the swell height. I only use it now for wind and period readings. While when I used to live in other parts of the east coast, it was fairly accurate.
    I don't think they take the continental shelf into consideration.