LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    the police officer wasn't doing his job correctly and did not have his in car cameras on. Im not saying I hate cops there needs to be some sort of law to live by, but by getting rid of this particular person it would reduce corruption on the force.

this forum is the right place to post these facts because I got falsley arrested preventing me from doing something I love which is surfing.

Ive done my research , the police are protected by the law of immunity so I cannot sue, if you don't know what that is, do your own research

things that I find funny about all of this:

1. the connection between giving teacher raises and crappy cops getting run over...?

2. you spent 3 weeks in jail covering for someone who you knew did it...? your some friend

3. Da Mooks housing situation? WTF dudes... i had to re-read the thread twice and I still dont know what that has to do with anything.

4. the claim that cops are making 80-90k a year, get real bub. Maybe chiefs and lt's but definately not traffic and beat cops.

5. The king of surfing matt johnson is calling brothers out on legal technicalities

6. it DOES suck that dude got screwed out of 3 weeks of his life. He is a surfer and we are his "friends". Let him air it out a little, iv read threads about a lot stranger things on here.

7. you better not pout, you better not cry and im telling you why... because DOH GREENMAN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. coffee slinging hobos on attack!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    I agree with Matt Johnson. Nothing really adds up.

And yes, this is the worst forum to be posting this kind of story. Sounds like you just want some attention. Understandable, but not the right way to go about this kind of situation. Get off the computer, do some research, and if you were in fact mistreated and wrongly accused, then sue the police department that you loathe so much.

Case closed.
    Actually, it is a good place to post this... as i remember someone (not Waldo) posting this story on this forum last year and everyone chiming in about what they should do to this kid, what they thought of him, etc... So it's the perfect place for him to get his story out, since he couldnt last year.
    Last edited by Exit98Surf; Nov 11, 2010 at 05:03 PM.

By the way my whole story is nothing but facts, it's what happened simple as that. if the officer did his job correctly and had his camera on , I would have been let out of jail immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    things that I find funny about all of this:
    3. Da Mooks housing situation? WTF dudes... i had to re-read the thread twice and I still dont know what that has to do with anything.
    5. The king of surfing matt johnson is calling brothers out on legal technicalities
    lmao!!!!!!

DaMook I don't have friends that would do anything like that in the first place

Jon Angot there is no loathing here. I just want justice to prevail. I am upset with a man who is protected by the government , is allowed to have a gun, is allowed to break the law, and I have done my research, I can't sue them because he will lie again saying what he did was in good faith whereas the officers dispatch records revealed that he was looking for a grey 4- door honda civic with cheseapeake bay tags, my car was a 2 door white acura integra with regular white tags. Then in court the officer changed his whole description about the car to what mine was after the incident happened. That indeed is corruption at its finest, why I am not allowed to sue will remain a major fallback of our government, police officers can lie and get away with it.

This case remains open.

Should have just kept your mouth shut, and only say the words "I want my lawyer" after they detained you. If what you are saying is true, then after that they wouldn't be able to keep you in jail, with no bail, and with no evidence as it is against every law in this country.

And you can sue, you may not be able to sue the officer, but you sure as hell can sue the police department and/or the county you were arrested in.