LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    teachers among others by not giving them their annual 4% raise this year while we are in a recession, and hardly anyone has gotten a raise.
    your so misled...if teaching is so glamorous then you should become one. pop out the tampon.

effin pigs. Its not about justice, its about revenue. Go stop some serious crime and stop harassing the people who pay your salaries!

I had a similar (not quite as bad) situation back in high school. I had a party and some kid got blackout drunk, fell down some stairs, and got hurt. 10 cop cars, 2 ambulances, and a fire truck later- im handcuffed to the grill guard of a police car in 40 degree pouring down rain while they write me a mountain of tickets. I ended up being held in juvie for 4 days before I even saw a lawyer. My parents were on a cruise during the whole thing so the house was left open, unlocked, and turned upside down by police looking for dime bags and sh!t the whole time i was in juvie jail!!!! I ended up walking away from it all, but dude, scary sh!t. Luckily a neighbor came by and closed all of the doors and windows for us. Effin pigs.

Images
    Even though I dont know you or your story all I can say is dont bring it here. For one thing some parts of your story dont add up.

For one is that your GF came and testified ??? Where your court date or did she just come down to the stations. And if she testified in the court of Law with proof that you did not do it in a court of law that can not be dismissed no matter what they think of her.

Another thing is that you it this cop with your car? Most Police cars are Equiped with Drive Cams from and back to protect the Officer and Perp in the case of "situations" like yours.
    That to would have been proved prior to your court date and if found in you favor you would have been released after you 24 hour min holding time.

I am not trying ot take sides or say I hate or like cops I just think its funny how everyone hates cops UNTIL they need the help of one. Also they way you come off is very bitter which you make have the right to me but, You dont really give us anything to support your story and why you reasons of being bitter on what happen are valid.
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Nov 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Even though I dont know you or your story all I can say is dont bring it here. For one thing some parts of your story dont add up.

For one is that your GF came and testified ??? Where your court date or did she just come down to the stations. And if she testified in the court of Law with proof that you did not do it in a court of law that can not be dismissed no matter what they think of her.

Another thing is that you it this cop with your car? Most Police cars are Equiped with Drive Cams from and back to protect the Officer and Perp in the case of "situations" like yours.
    That to would have been proved prior to your court date and if found in you favor you would have been released after you 24 hour min holding time.

I am not trying ot take sides or say I hate or like cops I just think its funny how everyone hates cops UNTIL they need the help of one. Also they way you come off is very bitter which you make have the right to me but, You dont really give us anything to support your story and why you reasons of being bitter on what happen are valid.
    Way to be a typical pessimist, as usual.

Waldon didn't do ****. Everyone is pretty sure who really did it, I'm not saying any names though.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EwrWrop View Post
    Way to be a typical pessimist, as usual.

Waldon didn't do ****. Everyone is pretty sure who really did it, I'm not saying any names though.
    I didnt say he was guilty or not . Said I dont knwo him or his story but his "problem doesnt need to be brought here .

Okay so everyone knows Waldon who ever they are didnt do it where were they on court day and if everyone knows who did it why wasnt that person brought in ?

Bottom line dont come out here airing out your laundry with out Proof and facts .

Really this is no place for it to be brought to anyways

Quote Originally Posted by DaMook View Post
    your so misled...if teaching is so glamorous then you should become one. pop out the tampon.
    uhh i think you missed the point. i am saying to hell with those raises. same for cops. also i've seen your bantering in other threads and i am questioning whether you even OWN a house or not.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by eatswell View Post
    uhh i think you missed the point. i am saying to hell with those raises. same for cops. also i've seen your bantering in other threads and i am questioning whether you even OWN a house or not.
    do the math, considering how much work teachers do, and the edumacation they received (school loans are an investment), those raises and salaries they receive aren't very much overall. Plus, the government is responsible for its fiscal mess and its the public sector that has to foot the bill? Suddenly teachers are vilified because they have jobs? That's fair?

Uh, also I fail to see the connection in my posts to being a homeowner. But I do, within walking distance to the beach

I agree with Matt Johnson. Nothing really adds up.

And yes, this is the worst forum to be posting this kind of story. Sounds like you just want some attention. Understandable, but not the right way to go about this kind of situation. Get off the computer, do some research, and if you were in fact mistreated and wrongly accused, then sue the police department that you loathe so much.

Case closed.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JonAngot12 View Post
    I agree with Matt Johnson. Nothing really adds up.

And yes, this is the worst forum to be posting this kind of story. Sounds like you just want some attention. Understandable, but not the right way to go about this kind of situation. Get off the computer, do some research, and if you were in fact mistreated and wrongly accused, then sue the police department that you loathe so much.

Case closed.
    I agree. Its sounds like your guilty by association. Stop hanging out with kids who "hit cop cars". It really sounds like there's a lot more to this story, but nobody cares.

Everyone hate cops! But when your getting attacked by a rusty homeless man with mad cow disease and a hot cup of coffe as a weapon to blind you and steal your change ( true story) those cops that everyone hate are the first ones you call. Crooked or not we need them more then we hate em