LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Im thankful for cops too..... who do the right job. I surf and had a flat spell for 3 weeks in jail for nothing, all while in organic chem, physics, and calc, My teachers believed that I was innocent, So why not talk to surfers? Are you saying surfers don't have a say in life? I have already talked to lawyers and that's not what im after , I would just like to spread awareness of bad people doing bad things even if they are on the supposedly right side.

Images

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    things that I find funny about all of this:

1. the connection between giving teacher raises and crappy cops getting run over...?

2. you spent 3 weeks in jail covering for someone who you knew did it...? your some friend

3. Da Mooks housing situation? WTF dudes... i had to re-read the thread twice and I still dont know what that has to do with anything.

4. the claim that cops are making 80-90k a year, get real bub. Maybe chiefs and lt's but definately not traffic and beat cops.

5. The king of surfing matt johnson is calling brothers out on legal technicalities

6. it DOES suck that dude got screwed out of 3 weeks of his life. He is a surfer and we are his "friends". Let him air it out a little, iv read threads about a lot stranger things on here.

7. you better not pout, you better not cry and im telling you why... because DOH GREENMAN IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. coffee slinging hobos on attack!
    lmao!!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Waldo Rem View Post
    My teachers believed that I was innocent, So why not talk to surfers? Are you saying
    teachers huh? those overpaid bastards!!!

waldo, did you tell he cops who did it? it sounds like you know.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    Everyone hate cops! But when your getting attacked by a rusty homeless man with mad cow disease and a hot cup of coffe as a weapon to blind you and steal your change ( true story) those cops that everyone hate are the first ones you call. Crooked or not we need them more then we hate em
    i worry about some hobo attacking me every time go onto the ac beach right before sunrise to check the waves.

Images
    tell them who did it or who you THINK did it just make sure you have proof to back your story up. also- you can sue the police department/county like someone said earlier

Images
    My only question- why only 3 weeks

[QUOTE=leethestud;80763]things that I find funny about all of this:

4. the claim that cops are making 80-90k a year, get real bub. Maybe chiefs and lt's but definately not traffic and beat cops.

The funny (really ridiculous) thing is traffic and beat cops do make over $90k/year median (not average) in NJ and that does not include overtime. I wonder what the median age of a cop is in NJ. That's a lot of coin at a young age.

It's just sickening...details here
    http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...nk_highes.html

It was clean with waist-high plus/peaks/little lines at "their" spot in Southern DE ///5:30pm
    Only two cars out. Something was working...

...and glad that worked out for you,..waldo

>>>>>I remember being put in jail once,.. to (DA/JUDGE) "force" me to "testify" "against" another. <<<<<<

Talk about criminal... I had not done anything wrong, they knew it, but deprived me of my constitutional rights.<<<<< Some might consider that treasonous to liberty and freedom, jailing an innocent man to force witness against another human being.

Your only recourse is litigation, violence, or getting the shaft. I say get a law degree and learn how to sue the last breath out of anyone that crosses your path in a wicked manner.

Unhappy What about the Baby Jesus?

This thread makes Baby Jesus cry.