LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

11/11-Double Overhead Waves Yet?

I'm checking the cams and really dont see DOH yet. My beach isnt DOH yet either. Anyone have a different view?

check cams as well and my local big wave break and its waist high slope because of the strong wind we will have to just keep waiting

It was only good for about 2 hours where I am from this morning, but in between tides it was well overhead, clean, and nice since the waves were coming from an angle making longer rides.

However after the 2 hour it completely sucked, myself and my friend rode some knee high waves messing around on bodyboards due to boredom. Believe it or not after we started a good 10 others went out near us although I don't know why. It was horrible haha.

this coast is plagued with a huge shelf and constant NNE winds. If greenman shows up at all i get all kinds of stoked.

stuck between cape may and new york for tomorrow..

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    stuck between cape may and new york for tomorrow..
    Same here, North of CM and South of NY....time will tell

ha i mean i'm stuck on where to go out of the two. rockaway looks pretty maxed out, i've only surfed in long beach once and cape may is a trip, but looks to be the most manageable. although, the forecast calls for DOH in cape may tomorrow...

but yes, i am between ny and cape may, ha

Images
    Hope Sunday is decent it's the only day I can go out.

Quote Originally Posted by mOtion732 View Post
    ha i mean i'm stuck on where to go out of the two. rockaway looks pretty maxed out, i've only surfed in long beach once and cape may is a trip, but looks to be the most manageable. although, the forecast calls for DOH in cape may tomorrow...

but yes, i am between ny and cape may, ha
    That is what I was saying but CM is poo poo right now....

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    That is what I was saying but CM is poo poo right now....
    yeah? i saw a couple nice ones come in on thesurfersview cam, but nowhere near the size of NY. thinking it may fill in throughout the day into tomorrow.