LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    851
    Images
    3
    its still crap near me today (so NJ)

    Last night cleaned up but it was 3-4 feet

  2. Yu think AC is being forecasted accurately? Worth the drivw early am tomorrow? ????

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    garbage state
    Posts
    851
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmar_Bodyboarder View Post
    Yu think AC is being forecasted accurately? Worth the drivw early am tomorrow? ????
    thesurfersview.com

  4. #14
    I am looking at cams and my car said stay home for now....

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmar_Bodyboarder View Post
    Yu think AC is being forecasted accurately? Worth the drivw early am tomorrow? ????
    no most likely not, even though i am still going over i live 5 mins away but the wind might get a hold of it

  6. #16
    Yesterday tons of people came down to Cape May, and it sucked(or at least when they came down :P), I kept asking them why didn't they just stay up north. Today, the same happens and it again sucks, when will people learn that just because a website says it is good doesn't make it magically happen.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    Yesterday tons of people came down to Cape May, and it sucked(or at least when they came down :P), I kept asking them why didn't they just stay up north. Today, the same happens and it again sucks, when will people learn that just because a website says it is good doesn't make it magically happen.

    People always complain because no one gets off there as s to check the surf, people just look at a forecast or a cam. well now people actually get up to check the surf and people still complain...interesting.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,365
    Quote Originally Posted by lax8810 View Post
    People always complain because no one gets off there as s to check the surf, people just look at a forecast or a cam. well now people actually get up to check the surf and people still complain...interesting.
    i think ppl just like to complain

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    North Wildwood ,Nj
    Posts
    2,992
    Images
    5
    I checked the cam for CM was about shoulder high and sloppy at the cove . Drove donw to HQ and it was about the same maybe a bit cleaner.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    Yesterday tons of people came down to Cape May, and it sucked(or at least when they came down :P), I kept asking them why didn't they just stay up north. Today, the same happens and it again sucks, when will people learn that just because a website says it is good doesn't make it magically happen.
    It was worth my drive.