LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    its still crap near me today (so NJ)

Last night cleaned up but it was 3-4 feet

2. Yu think AC is being forecasted accurately? Worth the drivw early am tomorrow? ????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Belmar_Bodyboarder View Post
    Yu think AC is being forecasted accurately? Worth the drivw early am tomorrow? ????
    thesurfersview.com

I am looking at cams and my car said stay home for now....

Quote Originally Posted by Belmar_Bodyboarder View Post
    Yu think AC is being forecasted accurately? Worth the drivw early am tomorrow? ????
    no most likely not, even though i am still going over i live 5 mins away but the wind might get a hold of it

Yesterday tons of people came down to Cape May, and it sucked(or at least when they came down :P), I kept asking them why didn't they just stay up north. Today, the same happens and it again sucks, when will people learn that just because a website says it is good doesn't make it magically happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    Yesterday tons of people came down to Cape May, and it sucked(or at least when they came down :P), I kept asking them why didn't they just stay up north. Today, the same happens and it again sucks, when will people learn that just because a website says it is good doesn't make it magically happen.

People always complain because no one gets off there as s to check the surf, people just look at a forecast or a cam. well now people actually get up to check the surf and people still complain...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by lax8810 View Post
    People always complain because no one gets off there as s to check the surf, people just look at a forecast or a cam. well now people actually get up to check the surf and people still complain...interesting.
    i think ppl just like to complain

Images
    I checked the cam for CM was about shoulder high and sloppy at the cove . Drove donw to HQ and it was about the same maybe a bit cleaner.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by CM-Surf View Post
    It was worth my drive.