LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: come on LAIRD!

come on LAIRD!

its a real steal at 29.99 /lb.... pppssshhhhh

http://www.lairdhamilton.com//tag/good-coffee/
    Last edited by leethestud; Nov 12, 2010 at 01:14 PM.

Images
    Why shouldn't he be able to make some money on his achievements? WTF, he's earned it!!! Grown up, some day you might have responsibilities and have to earn a living too. But from the sound of your rant, you're probably a Libtard who plans on living on government handouts your whole life

Do the words Lance Burkhart mean anything to you?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieInOC View Post
    Why shouldn't he be able to make some money on his achievements? WTF, he's earned it!!! Grown up, some day you might have responsibilities and have to earn a living too. But from the sound of your rant, you're probably a Libtard who plans on living on government handouts your whole life
    charlie,

GO make a $6 cup of crappy coffee and shut up before the stud spanks you.

Eat a 8==>,

The stud.

dont get me wrong, Laird is a surfing legend.... His coffee is silly though.
    Last edited by leethestud; Nov 12, 2010 at 01:18 PM.

laird is the man but i got my first douch chills when i saw him do that american express comercial, i still respect him for being the most savage surfer on earth. selling out is not cool but for sure a very hard test for anyone.

i didnt see the link buT

if its HIS coffebrand that he selling, who cares?

but if hes just a "name" to help sell that brand its a little sell out ish
    im sure if it was surf wax he was promoting this thread would not exist

truth is every PRO sponsered surfer is just a vehical for marketing a brand(quicksilver,billabong)

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    its a real steal at 29.99 /lb.... pppssshhhhh

http://www.lairdhamilton.com//tag/good-coffee/
    Laird is a total dbag because of his meathead, bully personality, not becuase he is trying to make some money. I bet you would put "Lee the Stud" on a bag of coffee if anyone would buy it.

selling out?

I never understood the term "selling out?" I am in no way buying his coffe, but someone will. Laird rides giants. All of the punks on this forum ride what would be seen in Lairds eye's as "Small-bumps-in-a-Bay." The way I look at it is like this; Laird doesn't follow the mainstream-he creates it. He is always one step infront of everyone. Selling out you say? If I was Laird I would be selling everything I could and I would be stamping my name all over it!!!! Selling out is the One Who Buys It! Selling IT is just flat out awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by El Porto View Post
    I bet you would put "Lee the Stud" on a bag of coffee if anyone would buy it.
    haha yeah, Leethestud italian espresso blend - Guaranteed to increase sperm count....

Quote Originally Posted by OBlove View Post
    I never understood the term "selling out?" I am in no way buying his coffe, but someone will. Laird rides giants. All of the punks on this forum ride what would be seen in Lairds eye's as "Small-bumps-in-a-Bay." The way I look at it is like this; Laird doesn't follow the mainstream-he creates it. He is always one step infront of everyone. Selling out you say? If I was Laird I would be selling everything I could and I would be stamping my name all over it!!!! Selling out is the One Who Buys It! Selling IT is just flat out awesome!

Right on bro ! Sell outs are the posers who but the stuff

That's why the forums are work,
    Surfers have great perspective on life

thanks oblove

Couldn't have said it better my self. The sheeple need us to show them the way. Laird is surfing while you boys are typing.