LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: sunday???

im from the beach barrels4liam

I'm thinking of heading to unicorn palace to go hard in the paint with my local Brus from PA. Anyone wanna come by I will be there. DEL4LIFE
    EDIT:

barrels4liam is retarded sethc is from oc

PA will be good. Thats funny as sh*it. Laughed my as* off.

Images
    the more south facing beaches will be better in the morning as the tide will be incoming till around 1:30 to 2 depending where you plan to go .

As the tide comes in it will start to get a bit bumpy but will still be rideable

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    ahhh grasshoppers, know your spots. Tomorrow is light north / nne winds. The stud wont draw you a map, but really, it isnt hard........ (south facers)
    thats a long drive but you might catch it epic .good luck.

I don't know about the tides on the ocean as i haven't been down in a bit, but here on the bay, the tides have been crazy high the last few days, not just a little either, the tides have been reallllly highhhhh. Kinda like me in a way....

JoshBargar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by seaweed View Post
    I don't know about the tides on the ocean as i haven't been down in a bit, but here on the bay, the tides have been crazy high the last few days, not just a little either, the tides have been reallllly highhhhh. Kinda like me in a way....
    This swel has been disapoiting. I thought it would sick lefts. These waves are all closeouts. Can someone explain this?

Quote Originally Posted by JoshBargar View Post
    This swel has been disapoiting. I thought it would sick lefts. These waves are all closeouts. Can someone explain this?
    The swell is A) pretty much perpendicular with the coastline, B) Its a longer period swell which almost always means more closeouts than not, and C) Non cooperating winds which also means more closeouts and sections.

Totally surfed out and buzzing. So stoked to get a few great barrels this morning before the crowd showed up

Yep... crowd.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshBargar View Post
    You fail at trying to impersonate me.