LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

yo, bros, hey. story time

oh,
    hey guys.

i was falling asleep in my bed last thursday, early, maybe 11ish. I heard a car horn that sounded uncannily similar to my own. After turning over and trying to fall back asleep i sat bolt upright and decided that it WAS my horn. Half in dream and half in reality i stumbled outside. Not seeing anything, I went back to bed, not thinking anything of it until the next day when my roomy went to grab his skateboard and said 'bro, where are our boards'

i was like
    'bro.
    bro.
    dude, ****in a'

he was like 'bro, did someone steal them' i was like 'dude i think so' he was like 'dude.' and i was like 'bro, i know. damn it, bro. damn bro. DAMN. bro, if i wouldn't have had half a chub waking out of my dream i woulda ran outside faster' he was like 'wtf dude' i was like 'that was totes my horn bro'

all in all i'm missing 2 sector 9's (his, mine), both on the shorter end, one with all sorts of stickers on the bottom including a *gasp* obama sticker (stupid liberal skateboard, i've been trying to talk sense into him), the other, well, the other just a maybe 36" deck. Also missing: 1x beach patrol beanie, 2 pairs of polarized shades (1 pair of smiths with blue temples and black frames, the other von zipper's in tortoise kickstand), and to top it off they took my wide receiver gloves for football >.< . The lil punks prolly scattered when they were reaching across the dash to dig in the glove compartment and knocked the horn by accident. If only i had been awake they'd be getting chased after with my rifle...
    There goes the neighborhood!

So if anyone has any knowledge of the whereabouts of said items, or see them for sale, or have buddies who think it was really sweet to steal stuff from some grown ass men, lemme know. We might reimburse you for a good lead, if it leads somewhere. And, well, if you are the one who stole our stuff, no worries. We aren't mad at you for doing it, just pissed that it happened. No one enjoys having their **** stolen, but we aren't gonna harbor ill will and resentment/stress out over it anymore. We'd prolly be down with forgiving you to your face if you end up returning it, because really, we aren't ****s, and we don't much care about being ****s. so, ya.

karma n peace y'all.
    -the capesurfer

This all went down in ocean city, md.

additonally, my car was paintballed earlier in the season..
    prolly the same dudes, i'm gonna assume.

i never claimed to be any good at surfing, but I guess that's what you get for being a PA transplant...even after 6 years

Images
    Totes Mcgoats bro! ..seriously that sucks. hope you get them back.

Images
    I think you said bro enough times.

Images
    Sucks dude, I hope you get that back. You're pretty relaxed about it, but I guess there is nothing you could do. I'd be pretty ticked.

On a side note, if someone paintballed my car I'd find out who it was and be chasing them with a rifle as well.

They break anything getting into your car?

Woah

1. That sucks. I had the same happen to me when I was living out in CA. Believe me, insurance will find a way to value your boards at about 50 bucks each, and that's BEFORE they slap the deductible off the top. So, filing a claim ain't getting ya too far. However, I can speak from my own experience when I say it's one mistake you probably won't make again...leaving so much stuff in the vehicle, I mean.

2. I'm a pacifist like you wouldn't believe, and even I would say BEAT THE LIVING F@#% out of those chumps if you see them. Giving the stink-eye or even talking trash is one thing, but stealing your stuff??? Whoever did it, in my opinion, forfeited their own right to personal safety and deserves a serious beat-down.

so not cool..

i guess the off season is kicking in

You know, you could be a straight off the bus kook but that gives no one the right to steal your things.

I would call all area pawn shops on DelMarVa, seriously. People like that need to get caught and jacked up

Images
    dude ! bro . dude ? bro ...

am i the only one whos noticed this guys total overuse of "dude" and "bro"...what a joke!

Images
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7Tpn...eature=related

hope you gret your stuff back . I had a brand new 5/4/3 stollen out of my truck when I was 19 . It pissed me off cause it was only 2weeks old and I was beat til I could get another one .
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Nov 17, 2010 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I had a brand new 5/4/3 stollen out of my truck when I was 19 . Pissed me off it was only 2weeks old and I beat til I could get another one
    not sure i even want to know what that means...