LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    not sure i even want to know what that means...
    fixed

sorry half asleep here LOL

Quote Originally Posted by tommy9'0" View Post
    dude ! bro . dude ? bro ...

am i the only one whos noticed this guys total overuse of "dude" and "bro"...what a joke!
    cool story bro.
    i liked the illustrations, they add some flair to it, i might edit to have those

thanks for y'alls suggestions, we are on top of it, just wanted to get a word out in case anyone casually sees a bro doing an ollie, but wiping out, and the board flips to reveal a big obama sticker as he falls forward and his blue temple'd black frame'd polarized smiths come flying off his face but he totally sticks the landing by grabbing onto a tree branch that is near him because he is wearing the stickiest ickiest receiving gloves known to man and calls out to his bro "BRO, DID U JUST C THAT BRO" and his bro is like "NO BRO DUDE BUT LOOK AT ME LOLZZ I'M ON THE OCBP SEE MY BEANIE BRO" and then they both laugh and har har har har har
    then
    you're like
    "holy **** that weird dude on swellinfo was just talking about this **** that these bros are wearing i should let him know"

and then you let me know.

just in case that happens. ya, that's why i wrote all that out. just in case.

Images
    dude......

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    dude......
    sweet! what's mine say??!

Sorry to hear that, i just had my longboard stolen off the beach today in Spring Lake. It was a dregs board that i put underneath the boardwalk wen i paddled out to surf today. Came back from a great sesh to see my board gone. Im hoping it was just someone who thought the board was ditched and ill have a way of getting it back, but it not keep an eye out for me also.

Images
    This is why I just don't buy nice things :P

i caught 2 dudes trying to break into my car (custom honda) when i was in high school bc i was randomly out in my girlfriend's car at 4am hooking up. they creeped by twice really slowly ( i lived in a really small neighborhood so people driving at 4am didnt happen). as they drove by and turned around and parked i went inside and got my 1911 colt 45, grabbed 2 clips, put one in and walked out. the motion lights turned on as i walked back out and the two were walking to my car with tools in their hands. once they saw me with some serious business in my hand, they double backed and ran like little girls and sped off. havent had anyone ever try to jack my stuff for the past 7 years. thank god my dad had caught me and my girl banging inside a few weeks before so we stayed out in the driveway!!!!

i love that story.

hey i know that weird guy on swell info haha. Sucks, was jamies board stolen too?

Quote Originally Posted by bodyboardNJ View Post
    Sorry to hear that, i just had my longboard stolen off the beach today in Spring Lake. It was a dregs board that i put underneath the boardwalk wen i paddled out to surf today. Came back from a great sesh to see my board gone. Im hoping it was just someone who thought the board was ditched and ill have a way of getting it back, but it not keep an eye out for me also.
    dude that sucks. i wouldn't leave it all the way under the boardwalk though. when i have left boards laying around it was right on shore, so that way if i saw someone going for it i could just run right out of the water.