LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Where would u have a destination wedding?

Hey guys, me and my fiance are going to be getting married next year sometime and were leaning towards a destination wedding. I was just looking for some imput on some nice places any of you guys have traveled to. It has to be some where that has nice surf.
    THanks
    Nick

I wouldn't go anywhere there is surf unless your girl surfs too.

Im getting married in March of next year and were heading down to Costa. My buddy got married down there couple years ago and we had a blast.

i went to a wedding at the best western in tamarindo and it was SICK! we surfed in avellanas every day and hung out poolside at the monkey bar all night. Highly recommended and the owner was ALL OVER anything we needed.

Images
    my brother did his honeymoon in costa, and they loved it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Very good point.

I would say Hawaii though. Its safe, beautiful, american soil... Do a place like Maui where its not super consistent, so you will get waves a day or two while you are these, but the focus will be on the wedding. I honeymooned there, but I saw about 20 weddings go down while we were there.... Its a sick place.

7. Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    she SURFS and she loves the beach! im def lucky on that part of the deal

France. Killer surf, great food and wine, old country culture... I'd have it at a vineyard in the Basque region, surf around Biarritz, and spend a few nights in Paris just for the scene.

Family and friends will love it, too.

9. thanks for the imput guys. Hawaii would def be sick and so would Coasta. It just may be a little far for everyone to travel. Im def Gonna go to 1 or the other for our Honeymoon.
    What do you guys think about the Dom. Republic?

10. Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    France. Killer surf, great food and wine, old country culture... I'd have it at a vineyard in the Basque region, surf around Biarritz, and spend a few nights in Paris just for the scene.

Family and friends will love it, too.
    Nice i never thought of that. The only thing is im 100% Italian. I would catch so much s h i t if i went to France when i would be so close to Italy.