LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Images
    if you're into Downhill MTBing try Diablo in Vernon. its super technical and has some awesome jumps. also, you dont have to do any pedaling uphill (if you're that lazy)

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Wow, you moved to NJ! I grew up in Middletown and hiked Hartshorne a bunch as a Kid. Get ready for the culture shock of the police, lots and lots of police as compared to the eastern shore. I remember when I first moved to Ocean City I felt like I was in the wild west, UMM where are the cops? They are on every corner in NJ ready to nail you for a late inspection sticker . I have friends up there who stopped surfing because of the crowds hope you don't find that to be true. If you get up to Sandy Hook remember those pictures I posted of how it used to be?

Dude I also grew u p in Middletown and had the same problem w cops. I used to drive like a little asshole and **** did I pay for it. Countless tickets ha. I'm pretty sure they crawl over tinton falls also but when you're not a teenager anymore I guess it's a bit different

i live in manasquan, which is basically the southern most part of monmouth county. it is an awesome town. basically a small surf/fisherman town. we have a few nice places to eat in town on east main/main st. also up at the inlet we have a dog beach around the corner. not to mention inlet gets one of the nicest wedges on the east coast(gets super crowded though). definitely check out the L jetty (right over the ocean ave bridge into avon) during the first day of a winter swell, it will be good.

Love the L jetty for surfing and shark river inlet for fishing.

could be good down here best bet if that friday forecast happens,Micah,just pm for the heads up if you want to surf northern ocean county