LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Thumbs down Forecast accuracy

I think that it is hilarious when ppl on this site b I t c h about a swell that was forecasted never showing up. I was wondering how come no one complains when it is forecasted to be flAt and we end up getting swell. For instance, this week for Ocmd is basically flat all week but I tend to doubt that that will stay that way ( knock on wood). Anyway just a thought especially to all you mooks who start s h I t when a swell predicted 7 days out doesn't happen....

for real

i only really like when we get waves according to the predicted forecast. that way it fits into my busy social life and i dont have to make any changes to my rigid routine. just easier that way. great post mooseknuckle i hate un-predicted waves. its so 20th century.

glad it was only waist high on weds. totally blown out, damn forecasts are so accurate.

there is a website called magicseaweed.com that for example they say we will get 6 footers but we end up by getting 2 footers...this site i think is only good for where the swells are coming from and wind and water temp etc...

you got it....

bro, took the words right outta my mouth.

Images
    I think its hilarious when people b$%$# about people b#$%^ing

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude0900 View Post
    there is a website called magicseaweed.com that for example they say we will get 6 footers but we end up by getting 2 footers...this site i think is only good for where the swells are coming from and wind and water temp etc...
    bro, totes.

i hate the way these websites let us down all the time. like, checking the surf is so OP and old school, only longboarders n spongerz check surf these days. lolz u kno haha??! so like when i'm with my bros n the surf is forecasted 2 b good it better damn b good, u kno? im not goin 2 the beach unless its good and it better damn b good if im goin 2 the beach, specially wen its my pride on the line n im lyke 'bros lets surf its firing' then it sucks. so embarassin lolz its so def these stupid internetty kooks fault when it's not as good as forcasted, or lyke when its good n they forecast it 2 b crappy. lyke, its 2010 yall, get ur act 2getha, right? hahah only kooks check surf these days LOL

jus my 2 cents yall

Quote Originally Posted by marknel83 View Post
    I think its hilarious when people b$%$# about people b#$%^ing
    hahah
    i know bro
    my bros do that s@#T all the time LOL
    its lyke, WHO DO I TAKE SRSLY NEMORE HAHAHA u kno??!

i live in your neighborhood.