whatever dude. how bout you tell us how that handcrafted wetsuit works in january - next february...
"Whatever dude" is....your essence.
I also think that it's oddly bizarre that you track my every post, Cresto Negativo Dude.
Unless of course you're a closet case, sitting there in your tighty-whiteys, in which case, please, Cresto Negativo Dude: keep your sticky-from-your-bodily-fluids-keyboard-rants to thy own self & don't stalk me.....duuuuuuuude.
Moving forward & keeping it positive (2 decent concepts Cresto Negativo Dude), all I wanna know is what the heck # 18 is on Matt Johnson's list.
MJ: THAT is a cool list.
And yes, as someone noted, this IS a very cool thread.
1. education (it pays off)
2. different shapes (eggs, longboards, fishes, etc)
3. solo sessions
4. letting the other guy grab the set and watching the ride
5. regular car maintainence
6. pulling a perfect way late duckdive under the cleanup
7. surfing with your sig. other
8. moving to an island in the tropics
9. plate lunch
10. india pale ale
11. putting in a good days work
13. pre-swell stomach butterfiles
14. local knowledge of what works (direction, winds, tides)
15. lefthanders (points, reefs, beachies)
16. admitting when you're wrong
17. looking up old friends you've lost touch with
18. keeping a good PMA
20. physical fitness
21. Trunking it!