LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Greenlight Shaper's Sanctuary Grand Opening ~ Belmar, NJ

Greenlight Surf Supply's Retail Outlet and Shaper's Sanctuary
    Grand Opening this Saturday!

12pm - 7pm

727 17th Ave
    Belmar, NJ 07719

Come check out the new retail outlet, watch some surfboard shaping demos in the Shaper's Sanctuary,
    meet local shapers, and enter the drawing to win a Free custom surfboard.

Now you have all the tools, materials, room, and instruction at your disposal to shape your own surfboards
    for less than 1/2 the cost of buying one made by a machine on the West Coast!

At our new Belmar location, Greenlight will now offer:
    • One-on-One Surfboard Shaping Mentor Programs
    • Wahine Shaping School (Girls Only!)
    • Custom Surfboard Building Demos and Discussions
    • Hourly Shaping Bay Rentals

In the market for a custom board?
    Check out Greenlight's Local Shapers Rack and order a custom shape built by experienced and talented local craftsman specifically for the waves you ride!

Visit www.greenlightsurfsupply.com for more info.

Images
    I live in the mar. Sick idea. anyway, how much is it going to be to rent the booth per hour? Also, are you going to sell supplies?

Why is there school for girls only?

Of course there's a full stock of blanks, glass, resin, fins and fin boxes, tools and accessories at the shop.

Shaping bay rental is $25/hour and includes the use of all our tools, but you can bring your own if you like:
    • Hitachi Power Planer with Dust Collection System
    • Various Rasps and Sanding Blocks
    • Stringer Trim Planes
    • Measuring Tools
    • Air Compressor
    • Milwalkee Power Sander
    • PowerPad Sanding Pads
    • Ryobi Trim Router
    • Various Masonite Outline Templates
    • ProBox and FCS Fin Install Jigs and More...

There's a girls only school because it's been requested by girls who want to shape too...

Stop by Saturday and check it out

~Brian
    www.greenlightsurfsupply.com

this is a really cool idea...too bad it's in belmar! i'd be there every weekend if it were closer!

Images
    christ Belmar. Now every guido in north jersey is going to be surfing their own IROC-Z designed surfboard. Happy Times!!

I'll try to hit it up this weekend...stoked to see the shaping bay!

sweettt ill be there this winter

congrats on the new shop brian. will be up next week to drop off a board and pick up some supplies.

wait i don't understand whats going on? i live in squan so i dont mind coming to belmar plus im here all the time. i pay 25 an hour and i can work on a board? so i can pay 25 dollars and end up coming out with a freshly shaped board? confused as **** haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rideacarr View Post
    wait i don't understand whats going on? i live in squan so i dont mind coming to belmar plus im here all the time. i pay 25 an hour and i can work on a board? so i can pay 25 dollars and end up coming out with a freshly shaped board? confused as **** haha
    no, you rent the shaping bay for 25 an hour, meaning that you bring your blank, glass an whatever, and you use the tools they have to shape your board. So you'll probably end up paying 500$ (20hrs) if you do everything in there...