LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Under cover of Darkness

I'd like to think they're done now so nature can get back to work uncovering the jetty and re-forming the bars:

Day 2
    Day 3
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Dec 5, 2010 at 03:37 PM. Reason: update

tired of people crying about the pumping, guess what?? there are many other places to surf if you had this place dialed in. Ps your pic was taking at almost high tide, when it is knee high and that high of a tide, its going to be shore break.

OMG OMG people are surfing 48th!?!?!?!?!

over-reaction.

Images
    hahaha cam screen shots. we get it homie. this is my front yard come check out all the big machines they are really cool

They did publicly state they would be working "24-7"

http://www.dredgingtoday.com/2010/11...under-way-usa/

Images
    so is it the "poles" doing that

Images

Poles

Quote Originally Posted by ortleysurfer View Post
    so is it the "poles" doing that
    Couldn't really say if they were Polish or not, but it seems as though it's two days, and move, two days and move. Currently @ 44th and moving south to about 27th I believe. Then it's Delaware's turn.

Images
    I saw that wheeled thing 200 feet offshore this morning, just rolling along.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    Couldn't really say if they were Polish or not, but it seems as though it's two days, and move, two days and move. Currently @ 44th and moving south to about 27th I believe. Then it's Delaware's turn.
    I believe they already did the first few blocks in fenwick. But really it been a looooooooong time since fenwick has been rideable, beside the state line.

pilings gone

It looks like the ACE buried the pilings along with the groin last night. That's a lot of ocean bottom pumped up on the beach! Hope it washes up somewhere else to make a nice break.