LOGIN | REGISTER

OCM 4/18/08 Early Glass

Added by MDSurfer
« Previous Image   |   Next Image »
Views: 1,626  
 
Filmstrip 
OCM 4/18/08 Early Glass  OCM 4/18/08 Early Glass  4/18/08 Mid Town OC

  Description for OCM 4/18/08 Early Glass

Description by MDSurfer

MDSurfer

Probably about 60% of the waves were actually makable. The other 40% just about hammered you.

Comments for OCM 4/18/08 Early Glass (0)