Type: Multiple Property Types Region: Cen America/Mexico - Nicaragua City: El Transito
Number of Bedrooms: 4 Sleeps: 12 Bathrooms: 3 Half Bathrooms: 0
SOLID Surf Tours & Lodging a surf adventure camp that provides opportunities to surf, explore, learn & volunteer while on vacation in Nicaragua. Chef on site, full-time driver, emergency responder surf guide, beachfront lodging, and a ton of activities to choose from!
Specifically we are located in El Transito, Nicaragua (North-Central Coast) and offer all-inclusive surf tours and lodging.
Our base rate for an all-inclusive tour is $965 per person per week (2+ travelers)*
*Discounts will be awarded to larger groups and a premium will be priced for a solo traveler.
All tours include:
- A fully, customizable package tailored to your desires and/or needs
- Full-service transportation (4x4 with professional driver) including to and from the airport
- All-inclusive food and drink (non-alcoholic) prepared by our own local chef
- Comfortable beachfront accommodations with A/C and internet access for an enjoyable stay
- Bi-lingual, emergency responder tour guide on-site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Flexible volunteer opportunities/projects tailored to your experience and expertise
- Photographed surf session
- Night out to a colonial city
- Night out to local restaurant
- Travel Insurance
We offer lodging for customers that want to just hang out at the base camp and walk to the three (most consistent) breaks (in the area) out front.
Rates are as follows:
- $50 per night (single occupancy) (A/C and WiFi included)
We offer meals at an average cost of $6 per plate for those who are lodging with us or just visiting for the day.
For more information, check out our website at www.solidsurftours.com or shoot us an email at email@example.com
The best, most common swells are from the SW-SSW, but El Transito accepts the occasional West-WNW swells during the Nicaraguan summer (as long as it's under 290 degrees). It also tends to be much more consistent than any other break due to the beach's shape and under water terrain just offshore, and when breaks to the north and south look like a lake, El Transito will often be waist to chest high + and fun! Best periods are anything 16 seconds or under, with 13 to 14 second periods being the sweetest. Over 16 seconds, it tends to shut down but we'll take you to the other breaks where you're sure to score. As for the lineup, it would take more than 15+ surfers for it to even begin to become crowded, but there are rarely more than 5 in the lineup year round. And while you are in the land of lefts, there are plenty of rights with two of them within walking distance of our home. Below are just a few of our the breaks we frequent.
- Transito (3 breaks - waves for all levels)
- Hermosa (2 breaks - waves for all levels)
- Miramar (2 breaks - waves for all levels)
- Secret Spot (World-class barrel)
- 10+ more breaks in the area with some accessible by boat
Small deposit due at time of booking with balance paid on the last day of your trip.